Guns, Gold and Drug Users feature in Pattaya Police crime crackdown

Rimmer

Guns, Gold and Drug Users feature in Pattaya Police crime crackdown

france-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--Following on from a recent necklace snatch involving a French Tourist in Jomtien, Pattaya Police arrested 14 people on Larn Island, off the coast of Pattaya, on Tuesday afternoon.

Police Colonel Supatee, the Acting Superintendent of Pattaya Police Station, announced the arrest of a 3-man gang and another man who was accused of receiving stolen goods.

Mr. Lim Sylvian aged 36 from France lost 80,000 Baht’s worth of gold as he rode on a Baht Bus in Soi Chayapreuk in Jomtien on 20th July. Since then Pattaya Police have been investigating the case which led them to Larn Island, where the gang of suspected thieves are thought to reside.

Khun Supagiet aged 20, Khun Surachai aged 23 and Khun Somsak aged 32 were arrested and accused of theft while a fourth man, Khun Suwat aged 33 was arrested after he was found in possession of the stolen items which he had purchased from the gang. In addition, 2 Buddhist Amulets, 2 Gold Rings, 57,000 Baht and a Glock 17 firearm with 36 bullets were seized.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/135977/guns-gold-and-drug-users-feature-in-pattaya-police-crime-crackdown/#sthash.IOx6xPfz.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-07-23

Good. I wonder about these tourists and insane spendy gold they wear. Really must be dumber than a bag of hair. Don't say I'm blaming the victim, but I'm blaming the victim because victim is either lying about the value or a complete idiot. Anyone think of a third choice?