Red Card

dave111223

Heard a rumour that the guy whose balls were stomped by Mr Rooney was the same guy who tackled him when the famous foot was broken.

If so it would clear any doubts about intentions.

Can anyone confirm?

Heard a rumour that the guy whose balls were stomped by Mr Rooney was the same guy who tackled him when the famous foot was broken.

If so it would clear any doubts about intentions.

Can anyone confirm?

Well Carvahlo was the full back in that match. Man U v Chelsea

Of course he more than likely did it just because he plays for Chelsea. :o

No; he was injured by a fair tackle from Paulo Ferriera. Who also happens to play for Portugal.

Rooney did crunch John Terry though, in that match, which is why he also has not been fully fit since.

Only three England players have ever been sent off in World Cup finals

Ray Wilkins

David Beckham

Wayne Rooney

Anyone see the connection?

Edited by lampard10

love it,, united are to blame for everything, england play better without united players what a joke,what about lampard and gerrerd not delivering.

yeah yeah lets blame Utd

Face facts England were not good enough to win the world cup

FACT

Decisions go for you and aganist you and that is football

Get over it

i hear this a lot 'get over it'

of course everybody will get over set backs but this is a very shallow statement without passion, when you care about something of course you want to air your views and comments and it makes for interesting reading.

i would suggest people who like to write 'get over it' get a life and some interests, and you are right england were not good enough, so why not ask the question why were we not good enough given the players we had.

there are some interesting views and comments not all the same and that is what makes good reading and light hearted comments help 'get over it'

Latest reports are that big Alex has pulled in Ronaldo and Rooney (the Toe) for a real sherickcan...en Anglais "bollo can"in the girls toilet at Manu U.

He recons that he has spent almost £40 million quid between the 2 of them trying to build up his squad and he is "up-setttttt" and one has got to GO...... :o

...wonder if Real wants "the toe" :D

yeah yeah lets blame Utd

FACT

Get over it

of course everybody will get over set backs but this is a very shallow statement without passion, when you care about something of course you want to air your views and comments and it makes for interesting reading.

i would suggest people who like to write 'get over it' get a life and some interests, and you are right england were not good enough, so why not ask the question why were we not good enough given the players we had.

there are some interesting views and comments not all the same and that is what makes good reading and light hearted comments help 'get over it'

well hear it again GET OVER IT

I shall indeed go and GET A LIFE AND GET SOME INTERESTS just for you :o

We were not good enough cos as usual we had no balls. As always we had the players but as usual they lacked the passion so when the English team show some passion then just maybe, i will.

GET OVER IT

club before country always

Ray Wilkins (Cockney who had other clubs, was he even at United at the time...?)

David Beckham (cockney) :D

Wayne Rooney (scouser) :D

Any more connections? :o

I'll take that comment with a little humour mate, Brian Robson was <deleted> for England wasn't he. As for Bobby and Nobby, well................ :D

redrus

yeah yeah lets blame Utd

FACT

Get over it

:D opothai.... er... Get over it.... :D:D:o

Ray Wilkins (Cockney who had other clubs, was he even at United at the time...?)

Any more connections? :o

An honest question - what is the connection between cockneys and a scouser?

Any more connections? :D

An honest question - what is the connection between cockneys and a scouser?

If one of them didn't play for United at the time then there never was a point or a connection...............! :o:D

redrus