Happy siblings reunite in Paris

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see how much family counts if yingluck goes on trial for the rice scam. Will dear brother come to thailand to be at her side or will he continue to to hide behind her skirt and let her face the charges on her own?

• Like 1

"Ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra and her son have flown out on a THAI flight to Paris shortly after midnight Wednesday but promised to return on schedule........Accompanying her on the flight included her niece and her son’s two close friends."

[attachment=276557:thaksin yingluck.jpg]

http://youtu.be/gMFCYQn8qL8

"Ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra’s youngest daughter Paetongtarn was also on the same flight but was not seen at the airport. She reportedly checked in after most media representatives have left.  Thaksin’s divorced wife Khunying Pojamarn Damapong has flown out earlier to Paris."

[attachment=276560:paetongtarn-shinawatra_full.jpg]

But Tahksin is disappointed with Paetongtarn because she only managed 8 suitcases.

Other Shinawatra family members who included Yingluck’s elder sister Mrs Yaowapha Wongsawat and her husband Somchai Wongsawat, Thaksin Shinawatra’s younger brother Payab and  former foreign minister Surapongare scheduled to leave for Paris on another flight Thursday night.....http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-away/

• Like 1

...the amount of luggage is perverse......makes one wonder......

When Mr. T went to Helsinki prior to his being ousted by the coup, he had a boatload of luggage. When his then-wife left Thailand weeks after he husband got ousted, she reportedly had over 30 of the largest high-class suitcases - stuffed to bulging. Do any of these VIPs get checked at the airport? Granted, they use private jets, but still, it accentuates how they're treated so differently than you or me. They could be taking wheelbarrow loads of cash, not to mention gold, religious icons, gems, ....whatever - and a Customs official could never even hint at checking.

Farewell from Thailand, where laws are made only for the common people. All hi-so are exempt.

...the amount of luggage is perverse......makes one wonder......

You find luggage perverse? As to the amount of luggage, YL, her son, son's friend and a niece were traveling together together - have you ever been in a queue at the airport with Indians or Africans? Then you'll see some luggage!

"family is everything"
In their case I would have to ask at what cost?

Depends on what Thailand is worth they were willing to sell it for the family.

Well, to get an idea: When steering the ship of state, with her brother calling all the shots, they tried valiantly to get the 2.2 trillion for a high speed train line from Bkk to China. If any of the succeeding 37 or so Thai governments were to default on any monthly payments (cummulative amount: 5 to 6 trillion baht over 55 years), guess who would take possession of the train, its stations and its real estate? Yup, Chinese banks.
It's no coincidence the Shinawatres are Chinese-Thai and they're so eager to make chummy biz deals with China.

The BK Post has a story that the Royal Thai Army is following every single move she is making in Paris.  They posted a pic of her and big bro & his daughter standing in their hotel lobby (presumably also site of the birthday party), and I recognized it immediately as I've stayed there many times. It's the backpacker budget hostel known as Georges V.

I suspect those poor army guys probably had to fly business class as Yingluck and her crowd has first booked out. I wonder if anyone actually bought a ticket for this flight. 

Hehe, I'm having visions of them trying to check into the Georges V with a Thai credit card and the limit is exceeded by the deposit. facepalm.gif   Poor guys.  Must be like Inspector Clouseau over there with Thai spies donning waiters uniform and prowling the halls. 

How much to bribe the baker to take a big fat dump in that cake... I would happily contribute - anyone?

When a Shinawatre sees a baker, he/she thinks of stuffing pastries with pay-out money for a judge or a fellow politician or policeman. Gets kinda messy if they use jelly donuts, though. 

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Thanks for sharing.

"family is everything"
In their case I would have to ask at what cost?

Depends on what Thailand is worth they were willing to sell it for the family.

Well, to get an idea: When steering the ship of state, with her brother calling all the shots, they tried valiantly to get the 2.2 trillion for a high speed train line from Bkk to China. If any of the succeeding 37 or so Thai governments were to default on any monthly payments (cummulative amount: 5 to 6 trillion baht over 55 years), guess who would take possession of the train, its stations and its real estate? Yup, Chinese banks.
It's no coincidence the Shinawatres are Chinese-Thai and they're so eager to make chummy biz deals with China.

the high speed train was from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and they were only going to pay the first stage of a three stage project private industry was going to rush in  and snap up the other two stages.

China wanted no part of a line to Chiang Mai that is why there plan from Malaysia to Laos was scrapped by the PTP. I believe it was offered to Abhist before he lost office.

The PTP had other plans for the money. Their proposal for where to spend the money and payment schedule was only 3 pages long.

2.2 trillion baht 3pages long.cheesy.gif cheesy.gifcheesy.gif clap2.gif  

they didn't fool the NCPO it was one of the first piece of junk dumped. They may do some of the proposed projects but don't hold your breath waiting for all of it to be done.

• Like 1

I bet her luggage was searched before leaving the country to check that she wasn't carrying more than the legal amount of Thai baht and gold allowed. Absolutely sure.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i wish she will not come back for what to be killed by thug suthep and his slaves in this parody of democracy?

fighting is brave suiciding is silly when there is no hope

You joined three years ago and only 263 posts? Where have you been? This forum is lost without your great insights. BTW, your avatar perfectly explains why you think the way you do.

To respond to your post, Ms Yingluck will be continuing a tradition, started by her elder brother, of self-exiling to avoid responsibility for criminal behavior. Now, show me you are more than just another Thaksin Troll and respond to my post. Ahhhh... thought not.

i wish she will not come back for what to be killed by thug suthep and his slaves in this parody of democracy?

You joined three years ago and only 263 posts? Where have you been? This forum is lost without your great insights. BTW, your avatar perfectly explains why you think the way you do.

To respond to your post, Ms Yingluck will be continuing a tradition, started by her elder brother, of self-exiling to avoid responsibility for criminal behavior. Now, show me you are more than just another Thaksin Troll and respond to my post. Ahhhh... thought not.

if she is a criminal why she has not been arrested before leaving ..genius?is having a criminal brother..a crime??

if she is a criminal why she has not been arrested before leaving ..genius

First, let me thank you for acknowledging my genius. Second, I take back my 'troll' remark and apologize.

Ms Yingluck is not yet a criminal but has been charged with criminal behavior. The courts, which will be watched closely by the public, will decide if she is to be punished for her criminal behavior. If she is innocent of criminal behavior, and the public will be watching closely, why do you think it is a good idea for her not to return?

BTW, how many people has 'thug Suthep' (or is it thug/slavemaster Suthep?) killed already that you think he, or his 'slaves', will kill Ms Yingluck?

Hyperbolic, much?

edited to respond to you edited post: Suthep has no more been convicted than Yingluck. I thought you Reds hated double standards.

Edited by rametindallas

if she is a criminal why she has not been arrested before leaving ..genius?is having a criminal brother..a crime??

First, let me thank you for acknowledging my genius. Second, I take back my 'troll' remark and apologize.

Ms Yingluck is not yet a criminal but has been charged with criminal behavior. The courts, which will be watched closely by the public, will decide if she is to be punished for her criminal behavior. If she is innocent of criminal behavior, and the public will be watching closely, why do you think it is a good idea for her not to return?

BTW, how many people has 'thug Suthep' (or is it thug/slavemaster Suthep?) killed already that you think he, or his 'slaves', will kill Ms Yingluck?

Hyperbolic, much?

edited to respond to you edited post: Suthep has no more been convicted than Yingluck. I thought you Reds hated double standards.

from wikipedia

After several Criminal court rulings that deaths and injuries sustained by red-shirt protesters during the political unrest in April and May 2010 were the direct result of orders to soldiers given by Suthep Thaugsuban, the director of the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES), the Department of Special Investigation, public prosecutors and police agreed to file murder charges against him.[14][15]

Suthep along with Abhisit was also found responsible by the Court for the assassination of Italian journalist Fabio Polenghi, who was covering the 2010 protests.[16][17]

Hyperbolic, much?

i am not red

from wikipedia

After several Criminal court rulings that deaths and injuries sustained by red-shirt protesters during the political unrest in April and May 2010 were the direct result of orders to soldiers given by Suthep Thaugsuban, the director of the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES), the Department of Special Investigation, public prosecutors and police agreed to file murder charges against him.[14][15]

Suthep along with Abhisit was also found responsible by the Court for the assassination of Italian journalist Fabio Polenghi, who was covering the 2010 protests.[16][17]

Hyperbolic, much?

from wikipedia

So, when was his trial and what was the sentence?

Yes, you are a Red.

• Like 2