ThaiVisa user demographics

raybal5

As I have said before I was working as a male pole dancer in Pattaya but my now wife who is a hi so Thai Chinese businesswoman saw me and took me away from that life ,being in my 60s at the time it was a great relief not to have to dance and be leered at night after night ,

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As I have said before I was working as a male pole dancer in Pattaya but my now wife who is a hi so Thai Chinese businesswoman saw me and took me away from that life ,being in my 60s at the time it was a great relief not to have to dance and be leered at night after night ,

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You do realise it's me who leers at you in the bar on the dark side?

I remember those legs anywhere......

This thread gave me a good laugh - in amongst all our witty replies there's a solitary serious post from George that had the answer for the OP - and it went almost unnoticed.

Back to the thread - I needed a lift tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

There have been a few polls made by Thaivisa that cover demographics

This is the 2014 one - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/706861-expat-survey-finds-74-happy-with-life-in-thailand/

This is the 2011 one - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/468108-expat-survey-shows-84-happy-in-thailand-thaksin-not-popular/

totster smile.png

Thank you totster. My request was for knowlege of percentage by age, percentage by citizenship, percentage by age and by gender. Things like that.  While opinions on internet providers and phone companies and what sort of visa a person has may also be of interest to some, it is not what most people think of when they say "demographics" (although I suppose techically they might be some sort of dempgraphics)

For example, Wikipedia defines  Demographics as the quantifiable statistics of a given population. Demographics are also used to identify the study of quantifiable subsets within a given population which characterize that population at a specific point in time.

Commonly examined demographics include gender, age, ethnicity, knowledge of languages, disabilities, mobility, home ownership, employment status, and even location. Demographic trends describe the historical changes in demographics in a population over time (for example, the average age of a population may increase or decrease over time). Both distributions and trends of values within a demographic variable are of interest. Demographics can be viewed as the essential information about the population of a region and the culture of the people there.

Also, I don't like to rely on polls as this is skewed as it only represents the respondents.  If it was mandatory for users to specify demographic information in their profiles (already asked for as below but not mandatory), TV could easily know who their real audience is.  This could be made non-public by the member.

Community Stats
  • Group Members
  • Active Posts 233
  • Profile Views 929
  • Member Title Senior Member
  • Age Age 56
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown
    male.png.pagespeed.ce.GYTDjXRl8p.png Male

I am young handsome and have a fantastically beautiful Thai girlfriend who earns more than I do.

I don't do polls.

Don't forget your GF drives a Mercedes and earns more than you and you can teach at a "Top Notch" university without a degree because you have connections and she blows more then most of us make...........HAHAHA

Man I love this site.