Craft Beer and Cider Evening at Thaivisa Lounge Bar Bangkok, 1st Aug 2014

Jonathan Fairfield

Craft Beer and Cider Evening at Thaivisa Lounge Bar Bangkok, 1st Aug 2014 

600x550-alt.jpg

BANGKOK:-- The Thaivisa Lounge Bar on Sukhumvit Soi 7 will be hosting a craft beer and cider evening from 7pm on Friday 1st August.

The event is being organised with the help of our friends at Brewdog Thailand and Wishbeer.com

As well as bringing a selection of beers and ciders to taste, the guys at Brewdog and Wishbeer are very knowledgeable about the industry and are passionate about educating others on all things to do with craft beer!

We'll also be putting on a selection of free food. 

If you're a fan of really, really good beer then this is the event for you.

Entry is free of charge and it promises to be a really great night.

Thaivisa Lounge Bar is located on Sukhumvit Soi 7 and is just a few metres from Exit 1 of BTS Nana.

Craft Beer and Cider Evening on Facebook

Brewdog's mission statement

At BrewDog we are on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. All we care about is brewing world class craft beer; extraordinary beers that blow people’s minds and kick start a revolution.

About Wishbeer.com

One fine day in 2012, a group of beer enthusiasts in Thailand wished we could have premium beers delivered to our doorsteps. We set out to find a way to realize that wish. Along our journey, we have realized that so many people shared our wish to indulge premium beer at a fair price and no hassle, therefore we have set up wishbeer.com;

Wishbeer.com aims to deliver premium beers to everywhere in Thailand and we are always expanding our premium beer selection. We wish you enjoy the beers wink.png

Please note that the 15% discount to Thaivisa members can not be used with other promotions or during this particular craft beer event.

• Like 2

I hope this will happen again, let's say in October or November... I promised to stay away from alcohol during the Buddhist lent. sad.png

I'll be there.

Any other Thaivisa members want to tell me if they are going? I want to know if I should bring my boxing gloves with me or extra money to buy drinks.

I hope this will happen again, let's say in October or November... I promised to stay away from alcohol during the Buddhist lent. sad.png

I'll be there.

Any other Thaivisa members want to tell me if they are going? I want to know if I should bring my boxing gloves with me or extra money to buy drinks.

Won't make this one but hopefully they will run another later in the year! :-)
  • Like 1

Great stuff. I'm in Bangkok this Friday but had planned to return home in the early afternoon. I think I will stay around until Saturday now.

I know Brewdog from the UK, I've been to their bars in Camden and in Manchester.

Punk IPA is the nicest craft beer, if you've not had it's well worth tasting.

I wonder what the craft beer scene is like in Thailand? Craft beer is now hugely popular in the UK which is pretty much down to Brewdog really.

This lot beats Chang and Leo any day!!

Edited by pinkpanther99

Great stuff. I'm in Bangkok this Friday but had planned to return home in the early afternoon. I think I will stay around until Saturday now.

I know Brewdog from the UK, I've been to their bars in Camden and in Manchester.

I wonder what the craft beer scene is like in Thailand? Craft beer is now hugely popular in the UK which is pretty much down to Brewdog really.

You should take a trip out to "White Beer'd" at CDC on Lad Phrao Road.

Great pub - loads of imported beers from all over the world - New Zealand, Oz, Denmark, UK, US, Japan etc. etc 

Of course, the pretty waitresses in maids uniforms don't hurt either!

• Like 1

Great pub - loads of imported beers from all over the world - New Zealand, Oz, Denmark, UK, US, Japan etc. etc 

Don't think my gal will want me visiting that one....he he....

Don't think my gal will want me visiting that one....he he....

Lol - its ok - i take the whole family.

I just have to watch my eyes...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

This lot beats Chang and Leo any day!

Being a UK drinker of 'bitter. Guinness and cider' I really wish I had time to go down to BKK and try these 'craft beers' which I've never heard of, must be a new brewery.

Will have to stick with Chang unless some Laos beer appears :-)

We went: me, wife, child and a mate. Not for the promo but just for a regular pint as my memory of opening night was rather hazy!! We were horrified to find that a pint of Singha was 195 Baht a pint! (San Miguel 205 Baht.) It's a bright open, airy, well lit bar but there's no way I'm drinking at 195 baht a pint! We left and went to the Beer Vault on soi 15 where a pint of Singha was 120 Baht - with free fried rice and free popcorn. I wish ThaiVisas new bar every success - a great idea, but the pricing needs looking at!