Ive got a TrueMove-H signal problem - Have You ?

ThaiLife

Myself and my wife both use TrueMove - H 3G pre paid SIM cards , and in the past we would normally see a full signal ( 5 bars ) on our mobile phones , over the last few days we both have noticed on our mobile phones that the normally full signal has started to constantly fluctuate from a normal full five bar signal down to a one bar signal and some times a brief no service .

The call quality when now using both phones on TrueMove - H has deteriorated to a point where some times we have to end the call . I was going to put this issue down to may be a problem with the nearby TrueMove - H antenna tower 3km away , until a friend rang me from another part of Thailand on his mobile phone using an identical TrueMove - H SIM , and he straight away he commented that the signal on his mobile phone was for the first time ever , widely fluctuating in strength .

Just wondering if any one else is at the moment seeing this type of signal fluctuation when using TrueMove - H

TLwai.gif

I seem to have full strength signal bars with True Move-H but wildly varying signal quality to the point where I am thinking of an alternative.

The good think is you can keep the same number if you change provider.

Wife and I are having the same problem. Most of the time we do not get a full five bars. Actually, most of the time it's only one or two bars. Plus we have trouble receiving calls. Phone rings one or two times and then stops. People call back and ask why you hang up. Also, a lot of times we have NO signal at all.

I'm thinking of going back to AIS 1-2 call.

We live in CM.