Apartments Near Bangkadi, Pathumthani

I am coming to work in Bangkadi, Pathumthani in a couple of months and would appreciate any advice on nearby neighbourhoods to look for an apartment/condo, that is say less than 10,000 B/m.

I know of a couple of options including Muang Thong Thani. What are the other nearby areas that I should be looking at (I may have a week or two in BKK to search before starting work)?

Cheers.

I am coming to work in Bangkadi, Pathumthani in a couple of months and would appreciate any advice on nearby neighbourhoods to look for an apartment/condo, that is say less than 10,000 B/m.

I know of a couple of options including Muang Thong Thani. What are the other nearby areas that I should be looking at (I may have a week or two in BKK to search before starting work)?

Cheers.

Villa California is worth a look, right outside Bangkadi Industrial Park. May be slightly over your budget but there are plenty of units available so negotiation is practical.

I just went saturday and yestarday for the same issue to Pathum Thani. It is true that villa california is very nice. You can find something for 15 000 Bath. Arroud Bankgradi is not much to do except if you have a car.

If you are alone and if you have a car it is maybe better to stay in BKK (the morning to the industrial estate of bangkradi takes from Rama3 about 30 min as the people come from outside to BKK and not from BKK to Pathum ( no traffic jam...). But if you have a family, Pathum should be ok as there are a lot of good schools, the future park to go shopping...

By the way, if any body knows a good place to open a good hair salon (not the ones with 100 TB the hair cut but more 200-300 TB the hair cut) in a busy street in BKK or in Pathumthani... please let me know.