Where can one adopt a dog in Ubon?

WtFugarwe

I have been fortunate to live in Chiang Mai for the past 3 years, where we have a "What's Happening in CM" Facebook page where the conversation is polite and convivial (look up the definitions to these alien terms, Steve) and I have not been compelled to make any inquiries in this graveyard of human decency. I just moved to Ubon and want to adopt a dog. Honest Injun.

If I start (and moderate) a "What's Happening in Ubon" page on FB are there any non snarky folks out there interested in signing up? I dread having to return to TV for information.

• Like 1

I have been fortunate to live in Chiang Mai for the past 3 years, where we have a "What's Happening in CM" Facebook page where the conversation is polite and convivial (look up the definitions to these alien terms, Steve) and I have not been compelled to make any inquiries in this graveyard of human decency. I just moved to Ubon and want to adopt a dog. Honest Injun.

If I start (and moderate) a "What's Happening in Ubon" page on FB are there any non snarky folks out there interested in signing up? I dread having to return to TV for information.

Sorry took my post to be impolite -really not intended. There are just so many dogs about and they are having pups all the time. I'm sure that if you go to any rural village in Issarn you will find a mutt to pick up for free but do check the animal before accepting it as a gift - you may be picking up an expensive pet.

The Mrs once took such a puppy, it was male and had a kind of ingrowing dick. Needless to say it didn't survive too long.

• Like 1

I hope that you are satisfied with yourself .. OP. Everyday we turn on the television and are confronted with the carnage of men, women and especially children in Gaza.

Yet you find it suitable to display an avatar such as yours along with an offensive, supposedly witty, moniker.

Such crass, cruel insensitivity is not needed on here and so I suggest you start your own "What's On .." website so as communicate with your own trolls.

Ignominious.

I hope that you are satisfied with yourself .. OP. Everyday we turn on the television and are confronted with the carnage of men, women and especially children in Gaza.

Yet you find it suitable to display an avatar such as yours along with an offensive, supposedly witty, moniker.

Such crass, cruel insensitivity is not needed on here and so I suggest you start your own "What's On .." website so as communicate with your own trolls.

Ignominious.

Please enlighten us rather than frothing at the mouth... what is it you find so offensive about WtFugarwe's avatar?

As far as trolls go, y'all are the only one trolling.

Edited by mikebike
  • Like 1

A Vietnamese Restaurant............and Hurry !!!

Best option would be a Chinese restaurant.. Just wait for the delivery, tell them it's your dog and raise it. It's that easy.

Happened in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Laos, Thailand, Singapore, America, Cambodia, Uzbekistan, Hungary, UK, Alaska, ( only Husky!) , Switzerland, Serbia, of course the Philippines, sold as chicken to Christians,,China, presented as monkey brain, Belgium sold as diamond meat, Colombia, Sri Lanka, India, and all and i mean all the Bangladeshi countries and restaurants.

P.S. Sorry, after ten Lao beer, I could have forgotten a few countries in my list. Please google it.

OK--I will assume that proper pet adoption here is a bit diffrent than chiang mai. We round up/accept strays, house and feed them at Lanna Dogs or Care for Dogs, have them treated by a vet and checked for heartworm, and only then do we adopt them out. The adopting household gets a health and social profile of the dog. By the responses above I am guessing ther's no such thing here.

I went to a dog food store downtown-I am seeking a female puppy-and he has hooked me up with a suitable dog.

• Like 1