The Most Boring Man in Bangkok

deknoiJT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Tell us OP, what kind of subjects was he talking about?

Yes OP, what was the bloke talking about...you could'nt block it all, lets hear it, you write well

This is one of the more interesting monologues:

"Farang women they want everything. They want this they want that they don’t care about the man, they don’t know that the man needs to be a man and feels like a man they just want the new kitchen and new clothes and new hair every day.  Soon there will be no men for them they will all come to Thailand and find good wife. Every day there are beautiful women here on every corner you can find a wife and beautiful one even if you just want one night, why not, you can choose here all the time. The thai woman they dont like the Thai man. he hits the woman and does not treat her good and doesnt care about her.  My wife in Thailand she took everythign from me but I am still in love with this one. She is a bad woman with good heart. I build her the new house and now she have that but one day I will go back there and we will ove again becasue I am a good man and i look afer her and teach her about the world and outside Thailand. I take her to the supermarket and show her how to spend the momney to save teh money, what she needs to do, look at how many sticks of 3 in 1 cafe she can have in that bag for 100 baht and maybe instead she can choose that other bag and she will get 38 stick and only 89 baht and thi sis how she can save the moeny and learn about the household and for her future.  My house I painted it white. No other house was painted this white. I drove for 3 hours to buy the white color from the Dulux brand and everyone in the village would ask about the color of the white but no one else had this one and i would not tell anyone about the name of this white.  It was the only special white color of all the village houses. Maybe there was 15 houses with white colored paint but no one had the dulux white and our house was the whitest and number one white house in all the village and even the village north and south and all around we were the number one white and no body knew it was the Dulux and I never tell no body that this whit eis the Dulux.  Every day we clean the house all outside and inside. I would sweep the outside every day with straw broom they make in the village that make all these straw brooms. Every family in these villages make the brooms and they sell on the road or come to the village and sell the brooms they make. I have 3 brooms and each one will sweep different for dirt or the concrete and some are better for the leaf from the tree. My wife would say go and sweep with your broom and I would go and take my broom and i would sweep sweep sweep, sometimes I would put my cigarette in my mouth and still i would sweep. Three brooms i had and I would choose which broom I would sweep with......"

I'd have told him to sit down, called my partner to say you can't make the meeting and listened to this guy drone all night .................. and paid for his booze. 

• Like 2

&nbsp;

I think maybe you disliked him because he was stopping you from eating the table.

&nbsp;

This comment illustrates how lack of intelligence is an extraordinary handicap when someone is being offensive

Edited by deknoiJT

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Tell us OP, what kind of subjects was he talking about?

Yes OP, what was the bloke talking about...you could'nt block it all, lets hear it, you write well

This is one of the more interesting monologues:

"Farang women they want everything. They want this they want that they don’t care about the man, they don’t know that the man needs to be a man and feels like a man they just want the new kitchen and new clothes and new hair every day.  Soon there will be no men for them they will all come to Thailand and find good wife. Every day there are beautiful women here on every corner you can find a wife and beautiful one even if you just want one night, why not, you can choose here all the time. The thai woman they dont like the Thai man. he hits the woman and does not treat her good and doesnt care about her.  My wife in Thailand she took everythign from me but I am still in love with this one. She is a bad woman with good heart. I build her the new house and now she have that but one day I will go back there and we will ove again becasue I am a good man and i look afer her and teach her about the world and outside Thailand. I take her to the supermarket and show her how to spend the momney to save teh money, what she needs to do, look at how many sticks of 3 in 1 cafe she can have in that bag for 100 baht and maybe instead she can choose that other bag and she will get 38 stick and only 89 baht and thi sis how she can save the moeny and learn about the household and for her future.  My house I painted it white. No other house was painted this white. I drove for 3 hours to buy the white color from the Dulux brand and everyone in the village would ask about the color of the white but no one else had this one and i would not tell anyone about the name of this white.  It was the only special white color of all the village houses. Maybe there was 15 houses with white colored paint but no one had the dulux white and our house was the whitest and number one white house in all the village and even the village north and south and all around we were the number one white and no body knew it was the Dulux and I never tell no body that this whit eis the Dulux.  Every day we clean the house all outside and inside. I would sweep the outside every day with straw broom they make in the village that make all these straw brooms. Every family in these villages make the brooms and they sell on the road or come to the village and sell the brooms they make. I have 3 brooms and each one will sweep different for dirt or the concrete and some are better for the leaf from the tree. My wife would say go and sweep with your broom and I would go and take my broom and i would sweep sweep sweep, sometimes I would put my cigarette in my mouth and still i would sweep. Three brooms i had and I would choose which broom I would sweep with......"

I'd have told him to sit down, called my partner to say you can't make the meeting and listened to this guy drone all night .................. and paid for his booze. 

I would be surprised if more than 10% of posters could get through that without drifting off.

Imagine 45 minutes of such drivel

&nbsp;

I think maybe you disliked him because he was stopping you from eating the table.

&nbsp;

This comment illustrates how lack of intelligence is an extraordinary handicap when someone is being offensive

You started it yourself in away ...

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

I am never offensive unless someone is rude to me.  If you read any of my posts that will shine through.

Comments about weight and eating tables are so inane it makes me wonder why thaivisa does not ban under 16 year olds from posting

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

I am never offensive unless someone is rude to me.  If you read any of my posts that will shine through.

Comments about weight and eating tables are so inane it makes me wonder why thaivisa does not ban under 16 year olds from posting

Offensive by starting the post, what's your point anyway, never had a dip sometime?

• Like 1