have you successfully applied for finance to buy Isuzu pickup?

The local branch of Isuzu say that I cant get a pickup in my name with finance. I told them I have WP and pay 25% deposit. My wife can go guarantor on loan but they say the car can only be in her name.

If you have applied for finance for an Isuzu similar to the above situation and managed to get it in your name can you please either comment below or pm me.

thanks

Is it a 4x4 model? if yes, 40% downpayment is typical for first finance if < 50 years old. For 4x2, most lenders will approve first finance with 25-30% downpayment, if you're < 50 years old. If you've had finance before in TH with a clean record, subtract up to 10% from the downpayment required, if your over 50 be prepared for them to require 40-50% downpayment though.

Is it a 4x4 model? if yes, 40% downpayment is typical for first finance if < 50 years old. For 4x2, most lenders will approve first finance with 25-30% downpayment, if you're < 50 years old. If you've had finance before in TH with a clean record, subtract up to 10% from the downpayment required, if your over 50 be prepared for them to require 40-50% downpayment though.

no, most dealers say that 25% deposit is satisfactory for 4x4 and 20% for 4x2

The dealer will tell you this, because it is easier for them and straight forward to put the vehicle in a Thai name. They tried this on me and I paid cash. It did put the last one in the wife's name so we got the rebate back.

If you know already why are you asking? :P

If you know already why are you asking? tongue.png

Im assuming that comprehension wasn't your strongest subject at school- or maybe you didn't go to school. Please read the OP again: ''if you have applied for finance for an Isuzu similar to the above situation and managed to get it in your name '' The issue to hand is whether or not its possible to get finance in farang name not thai name.