How to ask Farang guy for a date

LtttleMissy

Hey guys,

I been reading through Thai visa forum for quite a long while.

I guess I will need some suggestion and advice from you guys.

I'm a 27 year Thai woman. I work in a company on Wireless rd.,

and in the past few months, I have met one cute farang guy.

I don't know where he is working but every evening, I would see him walking down the wireless road to catch the train.

Sometimes, I eye-contact him and he smile back and my heart pound with excitement. (it might sound like a thai soap opera :p but it's actually true.)

My point is I don't know how to start. Should I approach him and start a conversation?

One time, we standing so close in the train but I found myself speechless and too nervous to talk.

I never date farang guy. I got only one Thai bf and broke up 5 year ago. My date experience is not much profession.

What should I talk to him? Or.. well, I will appreciate your advice.

• Like 1

I would start some simple conversation that doesn't sound too stupid.....

"Where do you come from" is too stupid.

Something about the weather?

(attention from the handsum farangs: 45% are gay and 45% are already married.....so the chances aren't too good)

The OP alleges to be a Thai woman, and according to her OP, appears to speak, read and write perfect English and yet she claims has no idea how to approach a farang guy for a date.

Very easy. Just start chatting to him in your perfect English similar to how you come across in your OP,  just to break the ice, and than as they say; see how the land lies.

Edited by Beetlejuice

You could start a conversation by telling him

:" Thai women usually do not start a conversation with men they do not know, but since you see each other so often, you thought it may be o.k. to say hello".

If he's not gay or married, you have a great chance.

Choke dee!

Sounds a bit complicate. Maybe just say "hello" and smile?

• Like 1

The OP alleges to be a Thai woman, and according to her OP, appears to speak, read and write perfect English and yet she claims has no idea how to approach a farang guy for a date.

Very easy. Just start chatting to him in your perfect English similar to how you come across in your OP,  just to break the ice, and than as they say; see how the land lies.

There are lots of Thais who write English very perfect but aren't good in speaking it. And there are lots of Farangs who aren't easy to understand (Canada, Australia, some parts of USA....)

• Like 1

Haven't had a boyfriend in 5 years? Maybe you should look into having some beauty work done if men are not attracted to you. I don't think it wold be wise to approach him. If he was attracted to you, most men would simply ask you out.

just say the simplest thing in the world  " hello " every time you see him.       your thai so you allready have the smile which comes easy to you . thumbsup.gif

by the way,  im available 555

Edited by dirtycash

Can you say "I go wid you" ?

Footnote:  I don't think this OP will win the award for Troll of the Year, but nice try anyway.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 2

Say....hello - do you read Thai Visa Forum?------ there's a thread there that makes me think of you.......

Pick up some som tam or sweets and ask if he would like to share.....

Mention - I see you every day - where do you work? - - - I work ______________

Stumble into him and drop something so there is contact and eye contact.......

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

Just say Hi, introduce yourself and chat for while. See if he is a decent guy, ask him what he does and tell him about yourself. Simple. He will very happy to meet you!
Best of luck to you:)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You could start a conversation by telling him

:" Thai women usually do not start a conversation with men they do not know, but since you see each other so often, you thought it may be o.k. to say hello".

Sounds a bit complicate. Maybe just say "hello" and smile?

Yes, you say hello first and then go for the full willyumii: I usually do not start a conversation with men I do not know, but since we see each other so often, you thought it may be o.k. to say "hello".

From here you'll proceed with a short introduction, unless of course Mr Cute has announced that he resides under a bridge or expressed displeasures otherwise.

welcomeani.gifsignthaivisa.gif

Various answers, several has inspired and encourages me so much.

Somehow, I will try to work it out.  :)

Ps. I learn English in university, but never go abroad. Additional English knowledge are from loads of media I consumes such as American series and programs. :p

Thanks for all your comments and advice.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh this is a new bottom to the barrel......

Oz

This is shovel out and keep digging material..........................tongue.png