Phuket: Westerner caught on camera breaking into home

webfact

coffee1.gif Business as usual if it's a thaiwai2.gif

Was you born an Ignoramus or is this something you have gradually archived from an early age? With people of low intellect and obvious low class like yourself, I would not be at ease leaving the family silver around in your presence. 

I viewed the CCT images and I would say that the alleged burglar is likely to be someone of fair-skin Caucasian and not a Thai person. Of course we do not know if this was a real burglary or some sort of scam, but I am sure the truth is out there.

Edited by Beetlejuice

The warm white light hitting the black peak of the baseball cap has caused part of the black to turn white with an orange fringe. Its possible that this has had the same effect on the arm of the burglar.

As previously stated there is nothing much in this picture which would determine ethnicity.

• Like 1

I note there's a few posts saying the offender has tattoos. 

There appears to be a white circle or ring on his right wrist.  I thought it could be a Buddha band or similar, but it also could be one of those flesh coloured lycra fashion tattoo sleeves, making it appear in the photo that he has tattoos, when in fact, he may not. 

Another quality tourist with tatoes....

We can't help ourselves. The day I got my first tattoo I too felt as though I should be breaking into houses. Fortunately I was able to fight off that temptation but I did get a speeding ticket a couple of years ago. Darn tats ... they turn you demonic.

Thanks.

One of the reasons I don't have two metre tall walls.

They give a false sense of security. Once a thief gains access he can't be seen by anyone.

My walls are are less than a metre tall.

• Like 1

Another quality tourist with tatoes....

We can't help ourselves. The day I got my first tattoo I too felt as though I should be breaking into houses. Fortunately I was able to fight off that temptation but I did get a speeding ticket a couple of years ago. Darn tats ... they turn you demonic.

Say's something though,i normally associate tattoo's with the lower ranks in the army or navy but not with the Royal Air Force.

Thanks.

One of the reasons I don't have two metre tall walls.

They give a false sense of security. Once a thief gains access he can't be seen by anyone.

My walls are are less than a metre tall.

I have 2 meter walls,and an aggressive budgy

coffee1.gif Business as usual if it's a thaiwai2.gif

Was you born an Ignoramus or is this something you have gradually archived from an early age? With people of low intellect and obvious low class like yourself, I would not be at ease leaving the family silver around in your presence. 

I viewed the CCT images and I would say that the alleged burglar is likely to be someone of fair-skin Caucasian and not a Thai person. Of course we do not know if this was a real burglary or some sort of scam, but I am sure the truth is out there.

I have just seen extra pictures from a previous post. From what I can see the pictures are not a reliable indicator of his true skin colour but lets just say we agree for a moment that he is not black.

So, where could be be from? There are no clear pictures of his facial features as he is mostly covered, we cannot see his eyes or his hair as he is wearing a baseball cap.

In summary this guy could be from almost anywhere. He could be someone from the West or maybe someone with fairer skin from Asia, or he cold be from Australia or New Zealand,, you just cannot tell.

What a bunch of BS from all you posters....you can't tell anything from the photo pertaining to nationality....he could be an alien wrapped in a thai nationality skin that is wrapped in a western nationality skin....you are all a bunch of gossip spreading whores.

• Like 2

Skin color is difficult to make out if a pic is made in the dark.....but look at the length of his arms, playing a guessing game I would go for white westerner.

"..but look at the length of his arms,"         Yes, a well-tried method of identifying a nationality!

Edited by Zeegator

I hope there are better images than this one here.The face looks really dark, while those arms are extremely white.  Is that a white mask the perp is wearing?

It looks like his wearing a black mask mate.