Job applicants should not be forced to do blood tests for HIV: Rights body

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an I Q test is more important

Some of the staff in Macro Hua Hin are unbelievable.

They put the wrong price on goods  and its the shoppers fault when you query it at the check out whistling.gif

As for an Aids test, we don't do it in Australia so why do here.

Most staff will leave their jobs long before its a problem

As for an Aids test, we don't do it in Australia so why do here.

Most staff will leave their jobs long before its a problem

-------------------------------------

Yes. But we don't have the numbers of Male to male they have over there.

Read up on Wikipedia and others about Thailand and Aids It's their biggest medical problem.
and as one b4 this post said.
It's ALMOST ..... not possible to catch it outside, IE Not partaking.

That's the word that makes it imperitive to know who has and who hasn't.

Me. No way would I associate with one. Biased. yes. Biggotted. Yes if you want to call it that.
as are billions of others on this planet..

I'm old fashioned and I brought my family up the same way. 
"Do what you like. But don't bring it near me."

Unfortunately Paedophiles and the like have made Thailand a haven  and the country\people are suffering for it.
It's a shame, they are such a nice people. I knew them 50 od yrs ago pre all this. at this level..

Let's hope this General manages to straighten the country out for the better this time hey.

It can only help the honest "farangs? (whatever that means) and the Thai's themselves.

Lastly, you must be a homophobic man,, no one, I mean no one uses the term "wooly woofter" anymore,, it makes you look like you are a total dumb-ass! (and do you think only gay people have HIV?)

========================

Yes.
I'm a normal man. 

"Wooly Woofter.  You no like.

OK. Poofter. Queer.  Shall I go on. I was being civil..
Gay. is an insult to the words meaning.

and as far as non contagious goes.
Tell that to my brother who's son died of aids.

HOW.
He had a motorbike accident.. Hospital. Needed Transfusion.

I'd like to get my hands on the piece of shit that had aids and donated blood.
He wouldn't be donating anything anymore.

That's right. I don't like them. never did. never will. I have good cause.
A mate yrs ago also got it while not a W Woofter.  (nice words).

Everybody has right to their own opinion.
I'm only posting this in reply to your derision of a normal male. Which there are billions more on on this planet than your type. 

Back in box...

Admin. 
I'm just replying to. not stirring.  ok.
Blame him above for this. NOT me.  

Everybody is entitled to defend themselves.

testing for drugs and alchohol in the system is NOT the same as testing for HIV, Syphillis, diabetes or any other illness when the employee is required to operate machinery or drive in their job. As long as that is stated in the employement contract and is a measure to safeguard all employees I see no problem.

HIV testing is NOT acceptable by any employer as there is no POSSIBLE reason to safeguard any employee from any disease like that UNLESS the employer wishes to rape the employee (in other ways than the economic rape most employers employ)

The guy who said, 'I am the law in my own company', NO MATE you are not the law or anything approaching it and your attitude is much more of a problem than any testing could resolve. You are just an asshole who has a a few quid, nothing more, not the law, not even a decent person judging from your remark. Think again about human rights and freedoms and be happy people agree to work for you. Asshole

Some posters have been taking silly pills or something!

The thread is about employing those with HIV.   My argument is why should I as a business man employ someone I don't want.  it is my business and I will employ whoever I like.

I don't want sick or disabled people in my company....or pregnant woman or anyone over 60.  

And those with HIV, whether or not they are on medication, are sick.  End of story.

Some posters have been taking silly pills or something!

The thread is about employing those with HIV.   My argument is why should I as a business man employ someone I don't want.  it is my business and I will employ whoever I like.

I don't want sick or disabled people in my company....or pregnant woman or anyone over 60.  

And those with HIV, whether or not they are on medication, are sick.  End of story.

Its all about the rights of someone who is after a job whether they have HIV or not.

But what about the rights of the employer to employ who they think is the best for the job offered ?

If they feel that someone with HIV is not right for any reason then they have a right to know and to refuse to employ.

And what about the rights of others who may be already employed ?

Call it what you like but if they don't want to work alongside someone with HIV then is that not their right ?

Human rights does not just work one way.

The guy who said, 'I am the law in my own company', NO MATE you are not the law or anything approaching it and your attitude is much more of a problem than any testing could resolve. You are just an <deleted> who has a a few quid, nothing more, not the law, not even a decent person judging from your remark. Think again about human rights and freedoms and be happy people agree to work for you. <deleted>

===========================

Scuse me.

He IS the law. as was I when I had several machines and employed operators.

"I" employed who "I" wanted. and kept them cause "I" wanted to.

Apart from one who went down the road after a coupla months. Cash hiring my machine,in extra time

and pocketing the money.

You ARE the law. no matter how big the company. now we've got these unions back in their boxes again.

It's YOUR money you're gambling with, not theirs.

That's where these employees have it wrong.  We're doing YOU a favour giving you employment and wages.

Do it on my rules. Or go elsewhere.

Simple.

You wouldn't be a unionist by any chance??.

What about the rights of the business owner?  Why the hell should business owners be expected to carry workers who have sickness or disability.  When you spell Business it isn't spelt 'C-h-a-r-i-t-y'!

Don't be stupid. If any of your employees have HIV it does not stop them from doing there job. Charity????? Are you having a laugh? Jobs need to be done and when you have the right person who cares about it. We are now in 2014. Read up on it.