Availability of Ant Chese in Thailand

neverdie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest i find that grated Ants Cheese is too strong for my palette.

Just to educate the none connoisseurs on this board, grating the cheese affects the flavour due to the increased surface area .

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060815114734AAaCLxt

Just think ND, board members will now be wallowing in their new found knowledge.

The will be thinking things like "I came on TVF to find out the high tide times in Sattahip and I get a free education on the natural world and Ant Cheese taste factors".

True story.

My sister married a Tasmanian ant farmer and moved there from Queensland to help out on the farm.

I am talking about back in the day when ant farming was a fledgling industry.

Anyway, I was invited to visit them to see the farm and to meet her new husbands family.

It was a wonderful 2 years.

whistling.gif

• Like 2

Are you going to adverise Ants Cheese as well as they do Antz Pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ac9XE2Koxg

Note for the mods...this was a TV ad passed by the Advertising standards for veiwing at any time.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 2

Note for the mods...this was a TV ad passed by the Advertising standards for veiwing at any time.

Seriously, what the fork? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That's brilliant, makes me want to go out and purchase some of the said Ants pants, do you think that they will sell them down the Khoa San Road?

Anyway, Myself and my partners are currently in discussions of how Ant Cheese should be marketed.

We are even looking into the possibility of running a promotion where we would give 7-11 stamps with every purchase of over a not yet set amount of the product.

However, as previously stated above, we are still in the discussion stages and as such we are unable to say more at present.

If you are unable to now let this matter rest, you will be hearing in due course from our solicitors (Messrs ND, Toad and Gere & Associates).

• Like 2

Seriously, what the fork? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That's brilliant, makes me want to go out and purchase some of the said Ants pants, do you think that they will sell them down the Khoa San Road?

Anyway, Myself and my partners are currently in discussions of how Ant Cheese should be marketed.

We are even looking into the possibility of running a promotion where we would give 7-11 stamps with every purchase of over a not yet set amount of the product.

However, as previously stated above, we are still in the discussion stages and as such we are unable to say more at present.

If you are unable to now let this matter rest, you will be hearing in due course from our solicitors (Messrs ND, Toad and Gere & Associates).

My solicitors,  Messers Tokay and Echidna will definitely accept your missives as evidence of your continued harrasment.

I think I saw some Mod Cheese in Rimping......and possibly some imitation Mod Cheese next to the imitation Crab at Makro - you might want to check there......I think they used to make an Ant Cheese Cheese Cake but it kept being carried away by sweet eating Army Ants......kind of an organised Hannibal Lector thing so they discontinued it....