Residence and Visas for Filipinas after 2015 ASEAN ?

I have been trying to research into what might happen after Dec 2015 with the ASEAN integration. Seems there's very little information out there as to what (if anything) will happen. 

Has anyone any read anything about changes that might effect the free flow of ASEAN community members. Any information relating to employment, requirements for work visas, residency requirements.

Thanks,

Nothing will change for visas or extension of stay when the AEC starts. That is not included in the agreement.

It may be easier for a few professionals to work here.

Exactly. A lot of speculation by members who think that AEC 2015, which starts on 31st Dec 2015, not the beginning of the year as was originally planned, is supposed to resemble the EU in many ways - it isn't.

I have been trying to find info about whether AEC 2015 will mean easier travel by car registered in one member state, to another ASEAN member state. So far there is no information and in all likelihood nothing will change next year either (for example no Thai cars to Vietnam or vice versa, Thai cars to Myanmar will still require a permit and tour itinerary in advance etc. as is currently the case) however, customs procedures for goods are supposed to become more streamlined. What that will mean in reality, particularly at land border checkpoints is anyone's guess. I personally think all of this is a big case of hoopla and nothing much will change at all, except for a few key things that are being promoted (like making easier for a few professions to get a work permit or something).

I dont think ASEAN will crash in the same european crazy universe and let the customs open !

Exactly. I don't see that happening either.

The one thing I have heard (it's based on a story I read on TV I think) is that the Chinese (outside of ASEAN) will co-operate with Thailand (and other ASEAN nations) on a number of matters including simplifying customs procedures and accepting Thai driver's licences from next year onwards (which to me suggests that Thai cars may be allowed to drive freely into China without a tour?) Well let's see, so far all we have are rumours and speculation along with members who have this strange notion that AEC is going to be anything like the EU, which we've already established is not going to be the case.