Farang spotted selling Isaan sausage in Bangkok to help his girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most Thai women don't bother with Thai sausage after they've enjoyed an English banger which they appear to find superior in both size and flavour.

Just saying.

Strange then that they always eat Thai sausages with their "brother" when the English bangers are out of stock.

Just saying

• Like 1

And what happens to you if you try to work in the US without a green card?  Imprisonment and deportation.

How about you other guys' wonderful home countries?

Where's the rights?  Where's the humanity?  Certainly not in the west.

'nuff said

~

• Like 1

another farlang keenok. when will the Thai expel these rubbish from europe out

Another arrogant farang working in a company with nominees, or maybe in retirement in thailand as his revenue is maybe not sufficient enough to live in his country the retirement he wants. or maybe come live in thailand to bang all the thai girls.

It's so easy to stereotype people when you don't know their stories. But apparently you have nothing to do today. 

• Like 2

And what happens to you if you try to work in the US without a green card?  Imprisonment and deportation.

'nuff said

~

But he (and us) are white and Western, we can do whatever we want, wherever we want, whenever we want. We don't have to obey other race's and other country's rules. Because we are white and Western.

In fact, the locals should be bowing to us for coming here and paying no regard, nor showing no respect to their silly laws and customs.

Edited by Deacon Bell
  • Like 1

I am seeing it all the time in Isaan that farangs are selling either Som Tam, sausage or other items to help their wifes/GF's.

No big deal and the Thai's can be very tolerate including Immigration and police compared to the TV Brigade.

• Like 2

'nuff said

~

But he (and us) are white and Western, we can do whatever we want, wherever we want, whenever we want. We don't have to obey other race's and other country's rules. Because we are white and Western.

In fact, the locals should be bowing to us for coming here and paying no regard, nor showing no respect to their silly laws and customs.

wow a white supremist on here...you think all westerners are white ....think again..brains..your feeble attempt...is what it is...feeble

• Like 1

They are paranoid, cracking down all the foreigner for any reason. ....and Thailand will be be part of the ASEAN community?

Never ever. 

They are not ready to be part of any international community.

International???

They have been unable to handle it on a national level.

I sort of get it. Imagine the following:
- you are in the UK and it's a Middle Easterner selling you your fish and chips and mushy peas
- you are in the States and it's an Indonesian selling you chilli con carne
- you are in Oz and it's a Chinaman selling you souvlaki on Lygon Street
- you are in Italy and it's a Korean selling you pizza and spaghetti
- you are in France and it's a Thai selling you escargots

Somehow, something's not right with this picture above, don't you think?

PC has run its course; now comes Racial Correctness.

USNret, on 06 Aug 2014 - 10:41, said:

Rorri, on 06 Aug 2014 - 10:08, said:

thaidel48, on 06 Aug 2014 - 09:40, said:thaidel48, on 06 Aug 2014 - 09:40, said:

Wonder if he has a work permit lol.

OMG...it only took 7 comments before we had the first wp sad soul replying.

and only 2 more for the first "OMG, I can't believe 'X' said 'Y' on this forum!!!!"

Unfortunately (for you) nobody here keeps track of what you want or don't want to read.  Guess we'll just have to live with it. 

And only a few more before you put your even more useless comment in.... you obviously are another sad sad soul.

..........and the reason the junta are now enforcing the immigration rules is to stop illegal workers.

I don't think this farang guy is a "mafia" guy running a go - go sex bar is he.............rolleyes.gif

Immigration never mention "mafia", just illegal workers with special attention to Russians, Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese.

Seems this guy is working.

If I was doing the same, I would loath to have a photo proving it on the internet and a thread devoted to it on a large Thai-centric forum that is known to be read by immigration officials.

..........and the reason the junta are now enforcing the immigration rules is to stop illegal workers.

I don't think this farang guy is a "mafia" guy running a go - go sex bar is he.............rolleyes.gif

Immigration never mention "mafia", just illegal workers with special attention to Russians, Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese.

Seems this guy is working.

If I was doing the same, I would loath to have a photo proving it on the internet and a thread devoted to it on a large Thai-centric forum that is known to be read by immigration officials.

Technically, yes, he is working - as a volunteer to help his GF. It is doubtful that he is stealing a job from a Thai which is the basis for the clamp-down.

It is highly probable that he had nothing to do with the photo and the thread - he'd be wise to discontinue if he is aware of the publicity.

BTW as Winstone said earlier, it is likely that immigration & the BIB would turn a blind eye if what he is doing is harming no one.

• Like 1

I know of a case in Phuket that happened more than 15 years ago.

A foreigner's wife used to sell lemons (manao) opposite the main market She sat on the pavement with some sacking cloth spread out with the lemons arranged on it.

She asked her foreign husband to get another sack of lemons from their pick-up, which he did.

Next day, immigration got him due to an anonymous complaint and he was deported.

It does happen. See my earlier post about risk and reward with regard to his activity.

Frankly, I couldn't care less what he does, but, in this political climate, my conclusion is that he's being very stupid.

• Like 1

How do we know that this guy is actually getting paid to do this work..?? It says he is helping his girlfriend who maybe ill, away from home for a few days, anything.

None of us know the full story, just sounds like a decent fella to me, helping his family. Not all Farangs here are losers!

Give him a break all you negative-vibe monkeys!

An alien cannot volunteer in the Kingdom of Thailand without a valid Work Permit to do so.

Please respect the laws of Thailand, Alien.

• Like 1

Helping his poor farmer daughter girlfriend from Isaan to keep up her high class lifestyle in Bangkok?

She probably live in a five star hotel and do all the shopping at Siam Paragon while driving around in her brand new Mercedes Benz.