90day extension based on dependant.

I have been on a non imm ED visa since FEb 2013 and have been continually 90 day extending - the last time being yesterday with extension until Nov 6th. I have been informed by my school that the rules have been changed and as I am on my second year will now have to do a visa run to apply for a new Ed visa and then pay for a years course. As I am leaving Thailand in March  this does not suit me. My wife who is a UK passport holder too is a teacher with a government school and her contract finishes 31 st March 2015. I have heard that I can do a 90 day extension as her dependant. (all her papers are in order, work permit, non imm visa etc)

What documents do I need to do this?

You will need your marriage certificate plus copies.

Copies of your wife's passport photo page and extension of stay stamp. They may also want a letter from the school confirming she is still working for them.

You will need copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp, extension of stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

A letter from your school stating you are no longer attending classes effective the same date you apply for your extension so they can cacel your existing extension so that you can apply for your new one.

You extension will end on the same date as her's.

"A letter from your school stating you are no longer attending classes effective the same date you apply for your extension so they can cacel your existing extension so that you can apply for your new one."

Would this still be needed if the person planned to continue their studies? (But want to change reason for extension.)

Would it be needed if you try to change during the last 30 days of the ED visa/extension?

Thanks
Terry