international connectivity in thailand today

snorkster

Anyone getting slowdown today? Youtube not loading and some international websites also not loading. Ping to google dns higher than normal used to be under 30 now 80-100

Who are you with?  This is important to allow people the opportunity to check their connections on the same provider.

I can only add that for some months (has it something to do with the military takeover) I have many times problems to open websites and have to reload the site because not all content has been loaded or the full page hasn't loaded. This happens with different computers in different locations with different ISPs. So I strongly guess that this has something to do with Thailand's MICT Firewall. I heard from a friend who has something to do with ISP business in Thailand that since the Junta the requests of IP owners and requests of blocking content has been highly increased.

Anyone getting slowdown today? Youtube not loading and some international websites also not loading. Ping to google dns higher than normal used to be under 30 now 80-100

Who are you with?  This is important to allow people the opportunity to check their connections on the same provider.

Cat telecom, everything is fine now