What's the stingiest thing you've seen someone do in Thailand

neverdie

I've seen several hundred old goats spending all day moaning on an internet forum rather than go out and socialize with real people.

Just in case they need to spend a coin.

Tighter than two coats of paint on a ducks arse.

You're here aren't you?

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen several hundred old goats spending all day moaning on an internet forum rather than go out and socialize with real people.

You're here aren't you?

Here is a relatively young goat on the internet.. age has nothing to do with being on an internet forum.

• Like 1

Guys pigging out on the food at a new bar opening, or a bar party and sitting on a small bottle of water all night. Oh, and Russians stopping at a bar that had a pig on the spit and asking if they could get a plate full to take down to the beach. Without buying a drink mind.

I throw a party at my local for my birthday. It gives me great pleasure to welcome all the balloon chasers that I've never seen before in that bar nursing a beer for 45 minutes.

I wander over and introduce myself, thank them profusely for coming to my party, express my sincere desire that they enjoyed the food, and then shake my empty glass under their nose while waving over one of the serving staff. "JD coke". Never fails.....I don't know why they don't stay and buy me a second drink. whistling.gif

Because they realise they cant afford to drink with a upmarket, classy drinker of "JD coke".....biggrin.png

• Like 2

If one is IN CHARGE, of the TGAU corporation finances, has to be stingy to a certain extend.

Can't let irresponsible people, like the OP and certain other minor members of the board to spend the corporation money on self indulgent, treating the bar girls, the ladyboys, and wasting the money on alcohol.

I do maintain a strict regime here and whoever doesn't abide, will be thrown back to the gutter where they came from in the first place.

But I'm only 39 and have a young daughter.

Thus no life here sad.png

Am I exempt from painted ducks butts?

No.

• Like 1

You're here aren't you?

No.

You're here aren't you?

Here is a relatively young goat on the internet.. age has nothing to do with being on an internet forum.

Correct.

"A friend" out on a "date". was a little heated and popped the cork too soon but with the desire not satisfied he shook the boys outta the condom to make room for a second round.

Edited by Spoonman

real story. Few years ago i saw an Israeli, he rented a motorbike. At the evening he did bring back the motorbike to the owner.

He asked a refund on the petrol still left in the tanker.

So would I , blooming big things those tankers.

cheesy.gif i did mean tank

so another one. Still the same israeli guy, he did stay in a hotel for few days (the same place where he did rent the motorbike).

The last day, he call the owner and complain during all his stay, the fridge didnt work. So he wanted a discount on the rent.

The thai owner was very surprise, because the hotel was quite new, so he did check the fridge,

....and to discover quickly that the Israeli did just unplugged the fridgecheesy.gif

• Like 2

To save water, I don't wash condoms before reusing them.

Even your own?

fancy wasting a condom, any 7-11 will give you unlimited plastic bags.

Yeah, but you have to hold them on with a rubber band -and you know how sheep's tails are docked in NZ, don't you? A tight rubber band around the tail to cut off blood supply until the tail rots and drops off.

• Like 1

To save water, I don't wash condoms before reusing them.

Even your own?

fancy wasting a condom, any 7-11 will give you unlimited plastic bags.

Yeah, but you have to hold them on with a rubber band -and you know how sheep's tails are docked in NZ, don't you? A tight rubber band around the tail to cut off blood supply until the tail rots and drops off.

Same method is used for young lambs testicles. Makes your eyes water, doesn't it?

An English teacher stealing English language magazines from a local cafe - woman owner was too shy to confront him when she saw him on two occasions putting bunches of them into his backpack

At least he paid for his coffee

Small stuff, but irritating. I was source of those magazines, 2012-13 made many trips to Malaysia and would buy music/movie/cycling magazines, when finished they'd go to her cafe's 'library'.

Understand he and his colleague left unpaid rent and associated debts and school were pursuing reimbursement from the agency they hired them through.

Classy.

2012 the town (pop.4500) had the addition of a third native English speaker, 'Stinky Pete'. Fortunately he departed (a quick flit, unpaid debts) after a few months. At 72 he was agile enough to climb the hedge to the local community swimming pool on Mondays (the one day a week they closed) to avoid paying. It may also have been his one shower per week - if he chose to use their facilities.

He caused an 'incident' over 10b; bought a 20l of water and when he got home discovered a leak in the container. Maybe it was brittle/aged; maybe he'd dropped it down too hard . . . but no, he chose to go back to the shop and shout at the 80+ year old woman there demanding an exchange.

Embarrassing for us - as foreigners he was somehow our 'friend' and my partner was called to smooth things over. His response 'well they should speak f****** English shouldn't they?'

Glad to hear he'd left town.