Bike ride anyone ?

brio

I've just bought my first motor bike and was wondering if anyone fancied going out for a bike ride ?

nothing too far, maybe an hour or so from Pattaya (i'm living in Siam Country Club Road), and stop for a bite to eat and a chat.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

[attachment=278636:tp1 082.jpg]

We ll be too slow for these rides with these 250s we' ve got smile.png

Google translate, anyone ??

I think what Nebula is trying to say is that on a 250cc bike, he (and maybe you) might be too slow to ride with the likes of II2 and his mates who are on 650's and liter bikes.

^
Yes this is true.
But not bc we look your bike down. I had one cbr250r too. Good bike.
Just bc it is slow to keep up with 650 - 1000 ccs.
A honda cbr500r is bare minimum.
Still i am sure there are other riders in pattaya area.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think what Nebula is trying to say is that on a 250cc bike, he (and maybe you) might be too slow to ride with the likes of II2 and his mates who are on 650's and liter bikes.

Thank you for this. Obviously there was no need for google. :) And even if the others ride with 140 for example, which is not difficult to reach with the 250, still they ll be reaching this speed in no time while we' ll need some time. You said you just bought your motorcycle. May be you will know what I mean when u are at the intersection, waiting for the green. After the green light is on, the more powerful motorcycle will be out of sight in seconds if no traffic. Something similar to when I am out of the sight of the scooters for example. 

• Like 2

Thank you for this. Obviously there was no need for google. smile.png And even if the others ride with 140 for example, which is not difficult to reach with the 250, still they ll be reaching this speed in no time while we' ll need some time. You said you just bought your motorcycle. May be you will know what I mean when u are at the intersection, waiting for the green. After the green light is on, the more powerful motorcycle will be out of sight in seconds if no traffic. Something similar to when I am out of the sight of the scooters for example. 

+1

You've hit the nail right on the head Nebula. You are very clearly a very experienced motorcyclist and without any of the big bike "envy" that some other posters display. It would be a pleasure and honour for me to ride with you and Brio sometime soon. My only caveat is a break every hour or so for a cigarette and coffee.

• Like 1

Off topic response removed. Either respond to the invitation for a bike ride, or don't.  If you want to debate the differences between the different classes and sizes of bikes, start a new topic.

Topic closed for now pending a PM from the OP

• Like 1