Ex-premier Yingluck goes shopping after returning from Europe

webfact

Ex-premier Yingluck goes shopping after returning from Europe
By Digital Content

14077423333837.jpg

BANGKOK, Aug 11 -- Former premier Yingluck Shinawatra went shopping at a supermarket near her home, stopping a rumour that she would not return home from her holiday in Europe.

Ms Yingluck and her son arrived at Don Mueang Airport around 10pm Sunday night.

She bought fresh food and canned food for cooking and for making merit.

Many shoppers took photos with her and gave her support.

Ms Yingluck said she did not report to the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) as she returned to Thailand as earlier scheduled.

Asked about rumours that she would not come back, she said she was intent to take a rest during this trip and meet family members.

She said she had no time for her son in the past three years.

Ms Yingluck thanked people who are worried about her, saying she will not leave the country to stay anywhere else. (MCOT online news)

[tna]2014-08-11[/tna]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"She said she had no time for her son in the past three years."

Well, if her efforts to run the country were her number one placement over him, over the last three years, may somebody help her son in the coming future, if she's deciding to devote her time to him.

Maybe a new committee? What's for breakfast, how do you do it? How do you cook rice? What's that? I never learnt such - can I try? is there any money in this for me and my family, when I cook dinner for my son?

• Like 1

x14077423333837.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DkIXpLx

https://www.google.co.th/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=How+tall+is+Yingluck&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_en-GBTH499TH499&q=how+tall+is+yingluck+shinawatra&gs_l=hp..0.0j0i22i30.0.0.0.10313...........0.jXoIYlD0-CA

1.70m - but this photo suggests she can reach the top shelf, which I at the same height cannot. Did she hire dwarfs for the photo shoot?

That's Michael J for sure. giggle.gif

Edit: and her wrists are not so thin.... this is a hoax!

Edited by DrLom

https://www.google.co.th/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=How+tall+is+Yingluck&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_en-GBTH499TH499&q=how+tall+is+yingluck+shinawatra&gs_l=hp..0.0j0i22i30.0.0.0.10313...........0.jXoIYlD0-CA

1.70m - but this photo suggests she can reach the top shelf, which I at the same height cannot. Did she hire dwarfs for the photo shoot?

Clearly then you are the dwarf, and not just physically.

• Like 2

Yingluck’s next overseas  trip may be screened

4-3-2014-11-28-38-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has returned to the country on schedule but her request for next trip may be screened.

According to Daily News which quoted reliable source in the National Council for Peace and Order, Ms Yingluck has returned to Thailand at about 10.00 p.m, Sunday night which was within the time frame she declared to the military junta in seeking for permission.

She didn’t need to report her return to the country again as she has kept her promise, it said.

But for the next overseas trip should she request again, her trip might be screened because she went  out of her declared destinations when she was seen posted in a photograph with her brother Thaksin Shinawatra and brother-in-law Somchai Wongsawasdi at a restaurant in Singapore which she did not declare as one of the destinations in the schedule.

The source, however, said the military junta  would not chase for her reason but would use the case for consideration if she requests permission from the NCPO for the next overseas trip.

This information would be raised when the committee considered her next trip,  the daily quoted the source in the NCPO as saying.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yinglucks-next-overseas-trip-may-screened/

[thaipbs]2014-08-11[/thaipbs]

• Like 1

A kind and responsible parent and now let's hope she's allowed to get on with the rest of her life without newspapers and TV reporting every time she goes shopping. Spend more time with her son, take him to football matches, or is that dad's job?

Good sensible post mate,  note-- her son does not have to go to football matches as they come to his home, he has his own football field.  Fact from earlier topics.   Lucky boy, wish my dad had a football field for me when small, I would have slept on it.

I have no idea about his father as we are kept from that private side, but who was that supposedly at the 4 seasons??  way back.

Yingluck seen shopping at Tesco

8-11-2014-4-21-47-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra went shopping at Tesco Lotus near her home Monday morning after returning home on a chartered flight from Singapore Sunday night.

She was seen at Tesco Lotus hypermarket on Praditmanutham road which is near her home on Soi Yothinpattana.

Her appearance caught shoppers at the hypermarket by surprise. But they didn’t miss the opportunities to snap her photos with their mobile phones.

Ms Yingluck told reporters rushing to the place after being alerted of her public appearance that she would not need to report to the National Council for Peace and Order as she had returned Thailand by the date earlier approved.

She also said some people might have questioned whether she would return.

However she made clear the trip was primarliy for her to spend time with her son before his school term began.

She spent about an hour at Tesco before leaving home with her aide.

Ms Yingluck left Thailand for a holiday in Europe and the United States after she was granted permission to leave the country between July 23 and Aug 10.

She was required to request permission because of pending legal allegations against her.

During her overseas trip, Ms Yingluck attended the 65th birthday celebrations on July 26 for her brother Thaksin in Paris. Speculation was rife that she might stay abroad rather than return to face charges of dereliction of duty in connection with her government’s failed rice-pledging programme, and other allegation.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-seen-shopping-tesco/

[thaipbs]2014-08-11[/thaipbs]

A kind and responsible parent and now let's hope she's allowed to get on with the rest of her life without newspapers and TV reporting every time she goes shopping. Spend more time with her son, take him to football matches, or is that dad's job?

Good sensible post mate,  note-- her son does not have to go to football matches as they come to his home, he has his own football field.  Fact from earlier topics.   Lucky boy, wish my dad had a football field for me when small, I would have slept on it.

I have no idea about his father as we are kept from that private side, but who was that supposedly at the 4 seasons??  way back.

he may not know his father...a common trait over here..but grandad is the fugitive on the run...

Driven to shopping at Tesco, sympathy job for the courts. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Clearly then you are the dwarf, and not just physically.

Dwarfs usually have rather overly long feet. What's you problem? Tossing? tongue.png

Edited by DrLom

Well said box clever...agree, she has put a few noses out of joint on this thread, and more importantly many misplaced opinions in her country.
I see her as a heroine of sorts, possibly flawed, but up against some tough uncompromising opposition. Woman of principle I feel...who'd want to be a politician? Edited by Lancashireman