Baht Bus To Jomtien

Farang two dot zero

I read along Jomtien Beach Road they go as far as the police box ?

If the bus has some people on it then it will continue, I went up to soi 3 and after I got off it continued. I paid 10 baht from the corner at the school you mentioned.

Ask a baht bus driver who's stopped on Jomtien Beach Rd. at Soi Chaiyapreuk how much to take you where you want to go. Also, at the same corner (Soi Chaiyapreuk & Jomtien Beach Rd.), there are usually several motorbike taxi's with whom you can inquire.

Ask a baht bus driver who's stopped on Jomtien Beach Rd. at Soi Chaiyapreuk how much to take you where you want to go. Also, at the same corner (Soi Chaiyapreuk & Jomtien Beach Rd.), there are usually several motorbike taxi's with whom you can inquire.

I found the bus stop just after the turn at Soi Chaiyapreuk

3.jpg

1.jpg

Maybe it'll be more cheaper to take a private taxi Pattaya Sai 2 Rd to Na Jomtien Soi 4 ​​no ?

There is no baht bus service on Soi Chaiyapreuk.

Yes you'll need to do private charters.

How much from there to your hotel? 

Good question.

You can probably get some transport info and costs at your hotel. 

Edited by Jingthing

Yes you'll need to do private charters.

From where ?

Private taxi Pattaya Sai 2 Rd to Na Jomtien Soi 4 ​​no ?

There is no baht bus service on Soi Chaiyapreuk.

The panel on my pictures is not the bath bus terminal?

How much from there to your hotel?

It's not an hotel, it's for my future condo will be near from Na Jomtien Soi 4 smile.png

Edited by Farang two dot zero

You can charter baht buses from anywhere you find a baht bus!

All I'm saying is there is no BUS service at all on that Soi. Nothing.

On Beach road going past that soi, yes.

Yes that road is usually the end of the line (sometimes before then) for buses going from Pattaya.

Any further, almost always would need to convert into a private charter. 

I have no comment about your picture. 

You might want to look into a private vehicle.

It seems to me that would be an area where relying on public transport would be impractical. 

Edited by Jingthing

There may be options you can learn about from people at your condo. It's not on the baht bus system. There are of course baht buses on Sukhumwit road as well. 

Sukhumwit road is a little far for me, if i through by the Jomtien Beach Road will be more easier !

I will try in many ways by baht bus, private taxi and I would see the most interesting for me but with motorcycle taxi that's it for me too dangerous !

It's not an hotel, it's for my future condo will be near from Na Jomtien Soi 4 smile.png

There are lots of new condo buildings going up near La Royale. Currently there is no Bahtbus service at all round there as the best semi-regular service stops at the fish restaurants at the end of Beach Road, and to/from there/Pattaya (assuming not a private charter) you should pay 20B max. I expect that once the new condos are built the Bahtbuses will run to the end of Beach Road more often, and possibly even go on round the corner to the new condo blocks.

Personally if I lived in that area I would definitely want my own transport. Edited by KittenKong

There are lots of new condo buildings going up near La Royale. Currently there is no Bahtbus service at all round there as the best semi-regular service stops at the fish restaurants at the end of Beach Road, and to/from there/Pattaya (assuming not a private charter) you should pay 20B max. I expect that once the new condos are built the Bahtbuses will run to the end of Beach Road more often, and possibly even go on round the corner to the new condo blocks.

Personally if I lived in that area I would definitely want my own transport.

Thanks for your answer, when you said the fish restaurants you situated where this place?

Of course I expect too that once the new condos are built bahtbuses will run to the end of Beach Road more often !

Personally if I lived in that area I would definitely want my own transport.

Thanks for your answer, when you said the fish restaurants you situated where this place?

Of course I expect too that once the new condos are built bahtbuses will run to the end of Beach Road more often !

I really wouldn't be so sure. The drivers seem to the like the "freedom" of being able to convert the buses to charter taxis ... the difference in price explains that. 

The fish restaurants are at the very end of Beach Road, just where it turns the corner to go on to La Royale. Very popular with Thais on weekends and holidays.

You can charter baht buses from anywhere you find a baht bus!

All I'm saying is there is no BUS service at all on that Soi. Nothing.

On Beach road going past that soi, yes.

Yes that road is usually the end of the line (sometimes before then) for buses going from Pattaya.

Any further, almost always would need to convert into a private charter. 

I have no comment about your picture. 

You might want to look into a private vehicle.

It seems to me that would be an area where relying on public transport would be impractical. 

Hi all and Jingthing (thanks for constant informative posts)

Now tanon Chaiyapreuk 1 seems to have a Baht Bus service. Always seeing 2/3 baht buses during the day queued in front of Mimosa Restaurant about 100 metres from Sukhumvit when I drive past which then take off towards the beach.

Also someone (Baht Bus Co-operative?) is trying to establish a service along new Jomtien Second road. A dispatch station ( a table, a chair and a starter) has been established at the head of Jomtien Sai Song within 30 metres of Sukhumvit. I followed one bus which after travelling along Jomtien Soi 2  turned left at Chaiyapreuk lights to go to Jomtien Beach Road. OK I realise this seems stupid but duh!!!

My guess is it will be very unlikely that song thaew services will extend to the La Royale/NaJomtien Police HQ area in the forseeable future. Hiso area with very little traffic

Hugh

• Like 1

My guess is it will be very unlikely that song thaew services will extend to the La Royale/NaJomtien Police HQ area in the forseeable future. Hiso area with very little traffic

Several of the new condo buildings going up near there are not hiso at all. Bit of a shame for those who already bought into the hiso developments there. One formerly rather nice private housing area is now completely overlooked by Nam Talay.

I think the demand for bahtbus services round there will increase a lot if/when these cheaper new buildings are occupied.

Hi all and Jingthing (thanks for constant informative posts)

Now tanon Chaiyapreuk 1 seems to have a Baht Bus service. Always seeing 2/3 baht buses during the day queued in front of Mimosa Restaurant about 100 metres from Sukhumvit when I drive past which then take off towards the beach.

Also someone (Baht Bus Co-operative?) is trying to establish a service along new Jomtien Second road. A dispatch station ( a table, a chair and a starter) has been established at the head of Jomtien Sai Song within 30 metres of Sukhumvit. I followed one bus which after travelling along Jomtien Soi 2  turned left at Chaiyapreuk lights to go to Jomtien Beach Road. OK I realise this seems stupid but duh!!!

Hugh

This area is under construction including new condominium so baht buses may have an interest to go a little further than the beach road !