Monthly Room

manolothai

There are at least 5 "resorts" around Mabprachan lake as well as a hotel and a larger apartment type place, all of which will no doubt do a monthly rental.  Have a drive around and check them out.  There are also more Thai style "looms" but guess if you want to be near the Country Club that you are not on too low a budget.  Most (all?) of the resorts have wi-fi and the 3G signal is quite strong also.

I did stay in a very confortable room, for 6000 per month in pattaya thai, with air condition and swimming pool as well! And I know of a good rooms with once a week cleaning and internet for 5000 per month in kaho talo. But I'm thinking to go near the country club so I'm looking for something there. Internet adsl for me is important, because I need to upload big files and 3g data traffic is not enough.

However I don't need swimming pool, a thai style is ok, but not a shit room. I pay monthly and renew month after month, I would like to try for 2 3 days before.

I don't like long contracts because in the past the room had problems and nobody fixed them.

There are a few places on SSC but they are all near the suk side.

On the back roads there are other places but these are not nice - would be amazed if a farang would stay in them. If you know SSC, past the two markets heading to the golf course, there is a 7/11. You turn left to cut through to the rear of the reservoir, or turn right which takes you to Nurmplubwan. Along this road there are a few places, but they are a bit ghetto. 

I did stay in a very confortable room, for 6000 per month in pattaya thai, with air condition and swimming pool as well! And I know of a good rooms with once a week cleaning and internet for 5000 per month in kaho talo. But I'm thinking to go near the country club so I'm looking for something there. Internet adsl for me is important, because I need to upload big files and 3g data traffic is not enough.

However I don't need swimming pool, a thai style is ok, but not a shit room. I pay monthly and renew month after month, I would like to try for 2 3 days before.

I don't like long contracts because in the past the room had problems and nobody fixed them.

Do you want free breakfast also ? 555+

Avoid to joke me because I'm not here for funny.

Regards.

Avoid to joke me because I'm not here for funny.

Regards.

Sorry I really couldn't guess that you were serious !!!

So what about the free breakfast ? Ok if it's not served at the room ?

<3

To deal with you is a wastage of time. Have a good day.

Or she may have, or know of rooms to rent in your desired location and in your budget range that have an 'all included' breakfast?

Or maybe your sense of humour is directly proportional to your budget.

• Like 1

Siam Postal Services has apartments above its office. Bathroom, galley kitchen, bedroom, living room and small balcony. B5,000 per month, fully furnished, including cable TV and reasonably fast wifi. Electricty at B5 per unit.

164/55 Muu 6 Soi Siam Country Club

Nongprue, Banglamung,

Tel./Fax: 038-405165

Mobile: 0843512599 / 0811773307

Siam Postal Services has apartments above its office. Bathroom, galley kitchen, bedroom, living room and small balcony. B5,000 per month, fully furnished, including cable TV and reasonably fast wifi. Electricty at B5 per unit.

164/55 Muu 6 Soi Siam Country Club

Nongprue, Banglamung,

Tel./Fax: 038-405165

Mobile: 0843512599 / 0811773307

Thanks!