Going Commando & Shaving Your Body in Thailand

deknoiJT

I never shaved my body or went commando (no underwear) back home, but here in Thailand for several years now, I do both.

The heat and humidity is the reason why I do it here.

I use an electric 'Wahl' brand shaver for the body and do this about every 4 months.  Now I dry much quicker and my body does not seem so damp through the day or night.

I used to wear boxer shorts, but even those become sticky in the heat.  A friend of mine douses his body in talcum powder twice a day to soak up the moisture. 

Ditching the boxers and going commando has reduced the dampness and made life much more pleasant down that way.

I have never met a women, who when she is being completely honest, said she liked body hair. Some of the guys I see resemble gorillas. I think trimming (not necessarily shaving, which is more extreme) is a polite thing to do, for either your woman, or the women you encounter. A lot of body hair is simply nasty. I trim my chest, one a week. The real upside, is that it is so much cooler. 

• Like 2

I tried to shave my ball bag in Thailand. Nicked it and had a cut which bled for an hour. At the same time I had a really painful leg injury and Bell's Palsey.

Was not a good time.

Thanks a lot for that info. Conjures up some pretty scary images. I am thinking of "Nightmare of Elm Street", or perhaps "Nightmare on soi 34". Either way, the last thing in the world I want to be thinking about is your ball bag, thank you very much! Now I am going to go to the gym to rid myself of images of your cut bag. LOL.

• Like 2

I walk around in the house naked.....
My wife complains that the neigbours could see me. Well first it is impossible, second it is 70++ year old women who surely don't care and if she is welcome....

and i am always saying: there is nothing they haven't seen before.
maybe the size....joking.

I tried to shave my ball bag in Thailand. Nicked it and had a cut which bled for an hour. At the same time I had a really painful leg injury and Bell's Palsey.

Was not a good time.

Thanks a lot for that info. Conjures up some pretty scary images. I am thinking of "Nightmare of Elm Street", or perhaps "Nightmare on soi 34". Either way, the last thing in the world I want to be thinking about is your ball bag, thank you very much! Now I am going to go to the gym to rid myself of images of your cut bag. LOL.

Soi 49 actually mate, 

Was not a nice thing. Was feeling very sorry for myself. Still do actually.

The topic in question reminds me of this earlier post by Midfield General: wai2.gif

I remember i went into a beauty salon in Pattaya with the intention of getting my back shaved. The girl told me to remove my t shirt off and sit in the chair and lean over.  She then walked away and disappeared through the back.  I sat  for about 15 mins without seeing another soul  no staff, no customers anyone,  Then another older woman appeared and asked ''what you want''    I explained i wanted my back shaved.  She then burst out laughing called me a ling(monkey) and asked me to leave the shop.

• Like 2

We have the Central Japan Bodybuilding Competition here every year and the contestants don't shave, they use cream hair removers such as Nair. Nobody ever trims the hair on their balls very much because that is important cusioning material. Just try shaving them clean and walking around as the hair slowly grows back. You'll never do it a second time! BTW, good quality cotton briefs soak up sweat. You don't need to go commando or use powder, just wear loose fitting trousers to allow air to circulate.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Do you keep your shaver in a pouch inside your man bag?

I have not tried this. I can see times an emergency shave might be needed.  Does carrying it work for you?

How do you shave the hair off your arse?

Difficult, I could imagine alt=whistling.gif>

My arse is naturally smooth and soft. Maybe one day you can see for yourself

I don't recommend going commando in an office environment.

I would think it could add some excitement to the day.  The thrill of freedom.

Edited by deknoiJT

Chafing & tropical heat. Not a good combo, especially if you have to do a bit of walking around. My advice is use the long setting.

The chance of chafing is dramatically reduced by going commando.

That depends on the angle of the dangle - not nice to be caught out during a fast walk on a low hanging day.

Am talking in regard to the shave to be fair, not the shave/commando combo. You may well be right.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd