Bangkok Dentist

landslide

I am in need of a deep periodontil cleaning and a couple of fillings. Could someone recommend a dentist in Bangkok? My dentist in the USA wants an arm and a leg ($1800). I am returning next month, and would like to try to set an appointment up in advance. Thanks.

I am very happy with this: http://www.asavanant.com/

They are a bit expensive but I was always very satisfied. And they managed to safe one implant (english???? that titanium screw in the bone) which was almost certain gone and reconstruction would have cost a lot. Instead they tried to rescue the old one for very small money and were successful.

(They gave it a 10 % chance before, but it is worth to try they told).

As it were for everyone visible in poor condition they could have easily taken the easier road and earn much more.

Highly recommend Bangkok Smile Dental from my own very positive experience. Great dentist. Easiest to make appointment online. They will send you a map after appointment is confirmed. Google it up.

+1

Lefty

I am looking for a GOOD orthodontist in BKK (ideally having trained in USA). Sorry to hijack the thread, I have used the search function and also tried to find one in CM without success. If someone could oblige i would be very grateful.

Thanks

I am very happy with this: http://www.asavanant.com/

They are a bit expensive but I was always very satisfied. And they managed to safe one implant (english???? that titanium screw in the bone) which was almost certain gone and reconstruction would have cost a lot. Instead they tried to rescue the old one for very small money and were successful.

(They gave it a 10 % chance before, but it is worth to try they told).

As it were for everyone visible in poor condition they could have easily taken the easier road and earn much more.

Me too. I've used them (in Thong Lor) for many years. Might not be the cheapest, but I've never had any issues and their appointment system/admin, level of English and convenience are all great.

I am looking for a GOOD orthodontist in BKK (ideally having trained in USA). Sorry to hijack the thread, I have used the search function and also tried to find one in CM without success. If someone could oblige i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Dental Hospital soi 49.

• 4 months later...

Personally I use the Dental Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 49. Consistently good quality and very thorough cleaning.

Everyone's experience is different!

Great clean & posh BUT after that it's extremely expensive. Same price, if not cheaper in the uk or Australia!

Plus both my follow up visits seemed long & drawn out! 2 different dentists....3 hours for 3 filling!!!!!! & 1.5 hours for half a painful job!!

NEVER NEVER again, & I would never advise anyone to go here!!

The motorcycle taxi guy told me outside its a daily accuracy for Falang to walk out of there extremely upset at been over changed!

One Falang was in a argument with reception when I was leaving saying he couldn't afford to pay until later in the day after he got some more money sent from overseas!!!

Edited by sipidan