Any News On This

somtaran

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errm, care to explain why???

Are you in favour of this kind of sick behaviour?

Im not in favour of you , thats for sure.

Like i said you off your head.

Maybe if it was a member of your family taken for a ride you would have a different attitude, and if you are going to accuse me of being off my head you should validate that claim.

Idiot.

Maybe if it was a member of your family taken for a ride you would have a different attitude, and if you are going to accuse me of being off my head you should validate that claim.

Idiot.

Look here Village.

I would not murder anyone over money

As for you being off your head

To make a comparison in this thread using Adolph Hitler and the terrible events

of 9/11 as examples.

Shows you are clearly of your head.

Idiot.

Look here Village.

of 9/11 as examples.

Hey guys - enough is enough. :D

After all this is a thread about a tragic murder and a Brit who has ruined his life.

As a matter of fact, what happened to that guy has happened to me at least twice in my younger, and not so younger days, and both times I walked away, drowned my sorrows and got with life. It just ain't worth it, but I can certainly empathasise with someone who lost control and did something he'll most certainly regret for the rest of his sad life.

But she didn't deserve to die either.

So sad, so heartrending. :o

Idiot.

Look here Village.

of 9/11 as examples.

Hey guys - enough is enough. :D

After all this is a thread about a tragic murder and a Brit who has ruined his life.

As a matter of fact, what happened to that guy has happened to me at least twice in my younger, and not so younger days, and both times I walked away, drowned my sorrows and got with life. It just ain't worth it, but I can certainly empathasise with someone who lost control and did something he'll most certainly regret for the rest of his sad life.

But she didn't deserve to die either.

So sad, so heartrending. :o

Total agreement,

No more from me.

Ok Village.

Closed.

Another nutter.

He 64 ... she 26 :o:D:D and the tosser thinks she loves him. :D

Report here

Security check ! ... these old tossers need a sanity check before boarding. :D

There's no fool like an old fool.

Naka.

Glad to see the site is working again.

Sad story, and yes, it begs the question "What was he thinking ?". He leaves his 26 year old girlfriend here alone for 9 months of the year, and is surprised to find her cheating on him ?

He was 64. What was he doing in the UK for those 9 months of the year ? Still working ? Or living with the wife and kids ? Or sitting in a tiny little flat all alone for those 9 months, letting the pension build up in the bank, all the while dreaming of his faithful darling waiting for him in Thailand ?

What ever the case, her life is gone, and his is pretty much over as well. The only one coming out of this smelling like roses will be her Thai boyfriend/husband or who ever the "other" guy was. (someone just scored a condo and bar for free).

Not the first such story, most likely won't be the last either.

Agreed - good post Kerry.

Foolishness of the heart is not exclusive to Pattaya, it just seems it plays out a little more publicly here sometimes. Whether he was 24, 44, or 64 he was betting on a long shot if it was a long distance love affair. Regardless of his and her age, trusting someone 8-12 time zones away from you with substantial sums of money is a risky endeavor. I've seen people make investments of a similar nature without the romance in the equation and they have turned out equally bad but without the blood-letting thankfully.

You don't have to be past 50 years to make foolish mistakes.

Two lives destroyed. My heart goes out to the families of both involved.

~WISteve

Absolutely - those that are harping on about the age thing here are rather missing the point.

I'm 39 my wife is 36 and she's not Thai, therefor I'm coming from a somewhat neutral viewpoint.

Kerryd are you a mod now? or just another wannabe?

:D

Just hoping people would take the hint. Obviously not.

Wouldn't want to be a mod (power corrupts and all.....). Might "accidentally" ban everybody by mistake one day :o

of 9/11 as examples.

No it doesnt, you said that because shes dead I cant talk bad about her, whether shes dead or not she did an appauling thing, I was using Hitler and suicide bombers as examples that people - even you no doubt speak bad things about bad people, whether dead or alive. This woman did a terrible thing, if someone stole my life savings id feel a little murderous too. But then again im not stupid enough to do something like that.

I've had my say and thats the last Im saying on this matter...

..Until next time... :o

I was listening to BBC radio 5 this afternoon and a woman called in - she was 28 and her husband was sixty. they have been very happily married for 12 years, and have two kids. The husband has 3 kids from a previous marriage, 2 of whom are older than his wife. He is also a year or two older tha his wife's parents.

She told the listeners that it was love at first sight and a whirlwind marriage. Her parents were a bit taken aback at first, but now they are all one big happy family, and the age gap is fully accepted by one and all.

So it doesn't only happen between dirty old gits and young prostitiutes in Pattaya. :o

I was listening to BBC radio 5 this afternoon and a woman called in - she was 28 and her husband was sixty. they have been very happily married for 12 years, and have two kids. The husband has 3 kids from a previous marriage, 2 of whom are older than his wife. He is also a year or two older tha his wife's parents.

She told the listeners that it was love at first sight and a whirlwind marriage. Her parents were a bit taken aback at first, but now they are all one big happy family, and the age gap is fully accepted by one and all.

So it doesn't only happen between dirty old gits and young prostitiutes in Pattaya. :o

Mormons in the UK, perhaps? :D Seriously, this is a very exceptional example.

Edited by Dragonmode

So it doesn't only happen between dirty old gits and young prostitiutes in Pattaya. :D

So a 48 year old man marrying a 16 year old does not make him a dirty old man ?... Anyone ??? :o

So it doesn't only happen between dirty old gits and young prostitiutes in Pattaya. :D

So a 48 year old man marrying a 16 year old does not make him a dirty old man ?... Anyone ??? :o

The ages I quoted were approximate. I remember her saying that she was 17, going on 18 when she married.

Doubt that it makes any difference in your book, but just to get the record straight. :D

forget his age. he made a huge mistake in trusting this lass but deserves all he gets. if every fella that has been screwed in pattaya killed his 'doting' girlfriend then surely there would be no girls left.

he deserves life as she has had hers taken away

Then there would be no reason to go to Pattaya