Ladyboy arrested following assault on American in Central Pattaya

webfact

Oh My Gosh, and I actually thought this was a good comedy forum until the straight and narrow blogs showed up. Take a good look at the photo, one cop is laughing out of control and the others I'm sure are holding it in for the photo shoot. Sorry but this LB is uuugggllly with or without makeup.

• Like 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that is definitely a bloke dressed in womens underwear. He does even look the slightest bit like a woman no wonder the American told this ugly bloke to bugger off. The Thai guy probably said to the American, "Do you think I am pretty" and when he was told the truth, your a dog he got upset.

Always a pleasure to read illiterate and ill-informed speculation in the pages of ThaiVisa of a Monday morning.

TiT, Thaivisa is Thaivisa.

Obviously this ladyboy does not look at her best in these photos, but I'm willing to bet that she looks good when made up and dressed in the bar.

We don't know what happened here, except that someone was attacked which may or may not have been an act of self defence.

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand, and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason.

Like I said, I don't know what happened here, but the poor quality of reporting probably means I never will.

I know Soi Boukhao pretty well having lived down there before, would suggest you open your eyes a little more as you are sat at the bar and glance at the street where ladyboys in groups stand outside the bars and constantly pester/grab passers by along that stretch from Pook down towards Soi Honey, they are parasites.

• Like 1

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars ( YOU SICK PUPPY) and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.( THATS COZ YOU LOVE THEM LONG TIME )

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand ( AS ANYONE WITH A FULLY FUNCTIONAL MORAL COMPASS SHOULD), and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason(AFTER THEY LATCHED ON TO THEM AND WOULDN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER).

bah.gifbah.gifbah.giffacepalm.gif

there is no logical answers on your response., nothing happened never in these funny 100% thai mafia clubs to you because perhaps you have been lucky or they can see that you like their way to be or you are very carefull...anyway myself i dont like men who look like woman or pretend to ....so i never go to these places.

i have been for 5 years leaving in bankok and i habe been totally fed up of all these stupid ladyboys, in the street, in the bus, the sky train, the market everywhere ...they are milions in thailand....and i am not talking about patpong ..all the time when they see a farang they do stupid things, they talk about nonsense for not saying bullshit...these people are most of them totally ignorant and they dont even know what they are really sexualy , it looks like a game to them all day long.

but to catch money fron stupid farang coming here for their sexual fantasy, they use all the stratagem like drugs, assault, intimidation etc etc and the time shows that we have to be very carefull with them.

they try to act as a women but they are men at the end and very silly too

ah, course i dont agree when a stupid farang do or say something bad to a prostitute , man or girl , i dont care!

coffee1.gif

Vincent Read Post #10

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars ( YOU SICK PUPPY) and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.( THATS COZ YOU LOVE THEM LONG TIME )

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand ( AS ANYONE WITH A FULLY FUNCTIONAL MORAL COMPASS SHOULD), and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason(AFTER THEY LATCHED ON TO THEM AND WOULDN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER).

bah.gifbah.gifbah.giffacepalm.gif

Must have been cold & bitter coffee for this one this morning...............

The woods are lovely dark and deep and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

What's the difference between a group of angry young Thai men pouncing on the opportunity to dole out some physical group violence to an offending farang and a group of frustrated homophobic thaivisa posters pouncing on the opportunity to dole out some verbal abuse towards transexuals?

Not a lot!

Oh My Gosh, and I actually thought this was a good comedy forum until the straight and narrow blogs showed up. Take a good look at the photo, one cop is laughing out of control and the others I'm sure are holding it in for the photo shoot. Sorry but this LB is uuugggllly with or without makeup.

Yeah....Imagine getting approached (& probably groped) by that character in the seedy areas of Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, London, Amsterdam......

Any Red-Blooded heterosexual would clean his clock/knock his block off or at best give him a hard shove the other way.

It's just our natural reaction to aggressive homosexuals.....You can be homosexual all you want...None of my business. Don't grab my nether regions though at first glance.

When I was 18 (VERY young and STUPID), would have been 1985.....I took Carlos-the-translator with me in Panama City, Panama, to procure something illicit.....something that is now legal in Colorado & Amsterdam.

I had to learn the culture though........WOW!!!!!!! That was one scary walk thru a scary neighborhood.

I learned that night (quite well) how to deal with another culture........The culture of slime.

=============

This incident happened on Boo-Cow road. I always hated it because I had to drive it a few times.

It has to be one of the seediest areas of Pattaya.

It's like Parramore Street in Orlando. Folks go to Orlando to see Mickey Mouse. Folks with half a brain don't stumble around drunk in seedy areas of any city. NOT saying the victim WAS drunk.

There's just certain areas of certain cities, that one avoids.

Soi Boo-Cow is the primary one in my opinion.

If you don't like my spelling of Buakhao, then please reference the photo at the top of this thread.

It's no wonder Thai's believe in the "Phop".......The ghost that eats unborn children.

My Father-in-Law believes in them, so, my wife does too.

He was frog hunting in Surin, and actually SAW a Phop.

The description I got sounded like a Ladyboy on meth and would have looked very much like the charachter in the photo.

That SOB would scare the sh&t out of me in some Surin rice field late at night....

Self defense by striking first. Makes perfect Thai logical sense

Americans will fully understand that. Their government/military use the term: first strike as a preventive measure.

This is actually correct. I grew up in America,...a main motto in my teen years was:

If someone asks you for light (match), punch them in the face; least you put your hands in your pocket and they punch you first. Pure American cowboy.

Edited by Ve37

Obviously this ladyboy does not look at her best in these photos, but I'm willing to bet that she looks good when made up and dressed in the bar.

We don't know what happened here, except that someone was attacked which may or may not have been an act of self defence.

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand, and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason.

Like I said, I don't know what happened here, but the poor quality of reporting probably means I never will.

So you're NOT speculating or anything...RIIIIGHT. Point 1: But Lady boys GOOD; Point 2: American BAD.

What's the difference between a group of angry young Thai men pouncing on the opportunity to dole out some physical group violence to an offending farang and a group of frustrated homophobic thaivisa posters pouncing on the opportunity to dole out some verbal abuse towards transexuals?

Not a lot!

Quite a lot actually, Thai visa posters (well, none that I am aware of anyway) dont try to grab my gonads as I am running the gauntlet of Soi Boukhao

Edited by sungod
  • Like 1

Not a lot!

Well, one is verbal and thereby legal, the other is physical and thereby illegal. A major difference to most people - and the law.

• Like 1

For many farangs.....We do Not Like aggressisive homosexual advances.

Why Katoey's do that is beyond my comprehensive powers.

==============

Let's say you ARE homosexual, and some guy walks up and grabs you where the sun don't shine.

Maybe your boy-toy just ditched you & you are in no mood for amorous activities.

===============

I'm heterosexual. If my wife/girlfriend had just dumped me.....Some bar girl grabbed me by the nuts......I wouldn't appreciate it.

Everybody has their own state of mind at any given time of day.

Some katoey, or even a bar-girl assuming he or she has the "Right" to accost you........It's Pattaya folks.

Edited by jaywalker

Not a lot!

Well, one is verbal and thereby legal, the other is physical and thereby illegal. A major difference to most people - and the law.

The question referred to the groups and not the actions.

The urge that so many have to jump in and join in the verbal kicking with comments that have nothing to do with the original post, but as a vehicle to display their prejudices and vent their frustrations is frankly rather sad.

Perhaps that says more about the posters here than anything else.

The point is this idiot put a high heeled shoe in someones head. Verbal or not, doing this should and does have consequences. 13 stitches is out of order no matter what was said. You also need to read the news more. The papers are rife with ladyboy problems around Pattaya.

I know the papers are rife with stories about ladyboy attacks, but I have spent the last 10 years visiting lots of ladyboy bars in Pattaya and elsewhere in Thailand and I have seem more aggressive behaviour towards ladyboys than I have by ladyboys.

I admit I'm a bit biased, I have a real liking for ladyboys and I get annoyed when I see so much negative stereotyping. I never said they can never be aggressive, I just mean that it's really not as common as the news may lead you to think and its never random or dare I say undeserved.

• Like 1

I know this:

While I have heard the stories about criminal lady boy activity, I have never come across it in my own life. I have of course met many lady boys, have some as employees too and I have had no negative issues. Like any set of humans, there are good and there are bad. Don't know this lady's story but I would think that you get some criminal activity around any bar area.

• Like 2

Yep that is definitely a bloke dressed in womens underwear. He does even look the slightest bit like a woman no wonder the American told this ugly bloke to bugger off. The Thai guy probably said to the American, "Do you think I am pretty" and when he was told the truth, your a dog he got upset.

Always a pleasure to read illiterate and ill-informed speculation in the pages of ThaiVisa of a Monday morning.

And you are defending this ugly cock in a frock why??

You got a hard on for himwhistling.gif

No, he is not defending anyone.....simply making a considered and intelligent observation regarding your post!! But it is always nice to read such literate, well-informed and speculative comments such as yours, chooka. And the riposte! Classic and so revealing!! George Carlin would be impressed....NOT! Now, Asdecas...you should be ashamed of yourself for criticizing poor little chookacums...whose only problem seems to be having his opinion remarked upon with well-deserved sarcasm. Oh, oh...I had better put on my SOA (Self-Opinion Armour) now...I'm sure that I am due for some equally intelligent comment by Khun chooka. Okay chooka.....fire away....give me your best shot, guy...I can take it!!

thumbsup.gif Cheers. My comment was about one particular individual in Thai Society. It was not an attack on all ladyboys. This guy that attacked the American with a weapon (his high heel) doesn't even look like a woman and definately doesn't act like a "LADY" ( a woman who is polite and well educated, has excellent manners and always behaves well) This Thai guy definitely did not fit the description of a "LADY" To call himself a "LADY" boy is a total insult to all the ladies around the world, it would also be an insult to all the women of the world if he considered himself a "WOMAN". If a woman in the rest of the world is rejected by a man after she makes sexual advances towards him she doesn't try to beat him to death with her shoe.

This Thai guy dressed in a frock and wearing lipstick is no "LADY" he is a male prostitute hoping he can pass himself off as a woman and lure a drunk tourist into bed. This "ONE" particular guy is an extremely ugly looking woman. He possibly be finding it extremely frustrating with all the rejections and simply snapped.

• Like 2

The point is this idiot put a high heeled shoe in someones head. Verbal or not, doing this should and does have consequences. 13 stitches is out of order no matter what was said. You also need to read the news more. The papers are rife with ladyboy problems around Pattaya.

I know the papers are rife with stories about ladyboy attacks, but I have spent the last 10 years visiting lots of ladyboy bars in Pattaya and elsewhere in Thailand and I have seem more aggressive behaviour towards ladyboys than I have by ladyboys.

I admit I'm a bit biased, I have a real liking for ladyboys and I get annoyed when I see so much negative stereotyping. I never said they can never be aggressive, I just mean that it's really not as common as the news may lead you to think and its never random or dare I say undeserved.

It is rather funny that those of you with much ladyboy "experience" never see any problems, yet they are in the news almost daily, and many of the rest of us have seen plenty of ladyboy related crimes. But as you said yourself, you probably a "a bit biased", and dare I guess, perhaps even turn a blind eye sometimes? biggrin.png

I am guessing to you it is not aggressive if a man (a ladyboy is a man to the rest of us), grabs a random bypassers balls, or perhaps even "innocently" plays a little with the bypassers phone or vallet, but if that bypasser dares to protest, then he is being aggressive for no reason at all, and is therefore responsible for anything that follows.

I'm pretty sure the video of the fight was floating around on Face book . but now i can't find it. once he got knocked down a couple other ladyboys started kicking him in the head . he got pulled out of there quickly. I would have dropped that ladyboy on the ground after the first time getting hit. not take multiple hits because the person was wearing a dress . Ive seen many people that needed a good smack for being so rude . but this got over the top and fast...

this would fit with Thai (indeed Asian) behavior. Asians must have a hard time understanding how people fight in the west.

And you are defending this ugly cock in a frock why??
You got a hard on for himwhistling.gif

No, he is not defending anyone.....simply making a considered and intelligent observation regarding your post!! But it is always nice to read such literate, well-informed and speculative comments such as yours, chooka. And the riposte! Classic and so revealing!! George Carlin would be impressed....NOT! Now, Asdecas...you should be ashamed of yourself for criticizing poor little chookacums...whose only problem seems to be having his opinion remarked upon with well-deserved sarcasm. Oh, oh...I had better put on my SOA (Self-Opinion Armour) now...I'm sure that I am due for some equally intelligent comment by Khun chooka. Okay chooka.....fire away....give me your best shot, guy...I can take it!!

thumbsup.gif Cheers. My comment was about one particular individual in Thai Society. It was not an attack on all ladyboys. This guy that attacked the American with a weapon (his high heel) doesn't even look like a woman and definately doesn't act like a "LADY" ( a woman who is polite and well educated, has excellent manners and always behaves well) This Thai guy definitely did not fit the description of a "LADY" To call himself a "LADY" boy is a total insult to all the ladies around the world, it would also be an insult to all the women of the world if he considered himself a "WOMAN". If a woman in the rest of the world is rejected by a man after she makes sexual advances towards him she doesn't try to beat him to death with her shoe.

This Thai guy dressed in a frock and wearing lipstick is no "LADY" he is a male prostitute hoping he can pass himself off as a woman and lure a drunk tourist into bed. This "ONE" particular guy is an extremely ugly looking woman. He possibly be finding it extremely frustrating with all the rejections and simply snapped.

He definitely is an ugly looking lady. He must be on drugs, seriously, if he thought he could pass as a female.

Edited by angiud
fix quotes

Self defense by striking first. Makes perfect Thai logical sense

I'm not sure about Thailand, but certainly permissable in Australia. Provocation and self defense are legitimate excuses for an assault if you are in the immediate apprehension of physical danger or threat.

Which Im sure must be proven; or perhaps they assume that Australians by nature make people fear for their immediate safety

The real story is around somewhere. I find it amusing that when punks on bikes rob someone barely an eye is batted but whenever a ladyboy does something, the comments go on forever. Wow its hard to believe that some of you had people had offsprings....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

" This Thai guy dressed in a frock and wearing lipstick is no "LADY" he is a male prostitute hoping he can pass himself off as a woman and lure a drunk tourist into bed. This "ONE" particular guy is an extremely ugly looking woman. He possibly be finding it extremely frustrating with all the rejections and simply snapped. He definitely is an ugly looking lady. He must be on drugs, seriously, if he thought he could pass as a female. "

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE.

It was a violent crime by a scum bag man dressed in ladies clothes. This is why i always cross the road when walking past a lady boy bar, I want to avoid them grabbing my nuts - which is sexual assault !