Ladyboy arrested following assault on American in Central Pattaya

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

wow... this is interesting

I was in Pattaya friday and saturday and walked past this exact spot and had the SAME ladyboy aggressively court me over to his/her bar. I got real bad vibes from that one. I was on the other side of the street so they couldn't grab me, but you could see her eyes were messed up.

You mean that he was full of yaba and estrogen hormones, lucky you passing by on the other side of the street or else you would get the high heel treatment. clap2.gif

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this ladyboy does not look at her best in these photos, but I'm willing to bet that she looks good when made up and dressed in the bar.

We don't know what happened here, except that someone was attacked which may or may not have been an act of self defence.

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand, and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason.

Like I said, I don't know what happened here, but the poor quality of reporting probably means I never will.

I know this:

I was assaulted by a ladyboy in Pattaya because I refused to give him/her 100 baht he/she demanded because I had taken a picture of him/her. It became a matter of principle with me because he/she had not told me in advance of the charge. I managed to escape without too much injury. Today? I would have given him/her the 100 baht out of a strange mixture of pity, fear and realization that I should have asked him/her in advance if I was going be charged for the snapshot.

Which is why you just avoid them....period! Wanting to get your picture taken with them is like putting a sign on your head. "Clueless farang tourist here...please take my money"

Edited by lapd

Yep that is definitely a bloke dressed in womens underwear. He does even look the slightest bit like a woman no wonder the American told this ugly bloke to bugger off. The Thai guy probably said to the American, "Do you think I am pretty" and when he was told the truth, your a dog he got upset.

Always a pleasure to read illiterate and ill-informed speculation in the pages of ThaiVisa of a Monday morning.

I think the word 'bigoted' would be more appropriate than 'illiterate' or 'ill-informed' in this case ! Sad that there is so much bigotry amongst this forum's members.

Edited by JemJem