Ladyboy arrested following assault on American in Central Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is this idiot put a high heeled shoe in someones head. Verbal or not, doing this should and does have consequences. 13 stitches is out of order no matter what was said. You also need to read the news more. The papers are rife with ladyboy problems around Pattaya.

I know the papers are rife with stories about ladyboy attacks, but I have spent the last 10 years visiting lots of ladyboy bars in Pattaya and elsewhere in Thailand and I have seem more aggressive behaviour towards ladyboys than I have by ladyboys.

I admit I'm a bit biased, I have a real liking for ladyboys and I get annoyed when I see so much negative stereotyping. I never said they can never be aggressive, I just mean that it's really not as common as the news may lead you to think and its never random or dare I say undeserved.

I fear that your rose-tinted view is colouring your opinion.

That is natural, you like khatoeys and seek their company.

Many of the problems that occur by khatoeys are against those who do not have the same liking for transgenders. It is well known that a disproportionately higher number of such incidents occur with khatoeys than with their female counterparts - or gays. It is also well reported that they often control the activities in prisons. Trouble seems to follow them from reports I have seen.

My opinion of khatoeys is at the other end of the spectrum - frankly, they are scum (at the level we are talking about here). I can understand straight, gay and lesbian but why a man would want a liaison with someone dressed as a woman, but has a dick, is beyond me.

• Like 1

I know this:

I was assaulted by a ladyboy in Pattaya because I refused to give him/her 100 baht he/she demanded because I had taken a picture of him/her. It became a matter of principle with me because he/she had not told me in advance of the charge. I managed to escape without too much injury. Today? I would have given him/her the 100 baht out of a strange mixture of pity, fear and realization that I should have asked him/her in advance if I was going be charged for the snapshot.

This is probably the most intelligent and honest post I have ever seen on this web site. Eight years ago, I saw this incredibly beautiful bar shill in Pattaya. I asked for permission to take her picture. She immediately said, "Okay, 50 baht." I hesitated, not because I did not want to shell out 50 of the paltry three million baht that I was pulling down annually then, but to mentally divide 50 by 40 to convert to dollar value. She laughed at me and said, "Okay, I give you free, but you give me copy, yes?"

Congratulations, Max, on sharing an honest learning experience. Many of us have the experience, but few of us share them... without judgment.

I said before,,, I'm amazed at the, "cat like" reflexes these lady boys always seem to have,,, They're NEVER hit/attacked first, and THEN defend themselves... They ALWAYS seem to be the, "victim", and have to strike first to, "defend" themselves,,,, lololol ,,, I'd BET he/she hassled the American, grabbed them, probably by the guys nuts,, was told to F-off,, and THEN decided to, "defend" themselves,,,,

• Like 1

OMG frollywolly

I feel sick, sex with a man is a total turn off. That is the most disgusting and revolting thing anyone on Thai Visa could suggest. I would rather eat cow dung. No offence to others just replying to frollywoolly. Sex with a man to me is disgusting as sex with a women would be filthy and disgusting to a gay man. Like having sex with an animal.

If having sex with a man is a turn off for you then I suggest you refrain from having sex with men.

Having sex with a ladyboy is nothing like having sex with a man by the way, and for your information the vast majority of men who do have sex with ladyboys are not gay and don't have sex with men.

Myself I have had sex with men, women and ladyboys (sadly, not all at the same time) but I'd never consider having sex with a animal.

OMG frollywolly

I feel sick, sex with a man is a total turn off. That is the most disgusting and revolting thing anyone on Thai Visa could suggest. I would rather eat cow dung. No offence to others just replying to frollywoolly. Sex with a man to me is disgusting as sex with a women would be filthy and disgusting to a gay man. Like having sex with an animal.

Having sex with a ladyboy is nothing like having sex with a man by the way, and for your information the vast majority of men who do have sex with ladyboys are not gay and don't have sex with men.

Myself I have had sex with men, women and ladyboys (sadly, not all at the same time) but I'd never consider having sex with a animal.

WHAT, sex with a ladyboy which is a man "surely" is nothing like having sex with a man.

• Like 2

OMG frollywolly

If having sex with a man is a turn off for you then I suggest you refrain from having sex with men.

Thanks for clarifying that.

• Like 2

OMG frollywolly

What about animallike?

• Like 1

Self defense by striking first. Makes perfect Thai logical sense

It worked for General Buck Turgidson (Dr. Strangelove 1964) with the assist of crazy Wing Commander J.D. Ripper:

That looks a good movie.....I will find and watch that......thanks for posting it......

As for the lady/boys I pass

OMG frollywolly

WHAT, sex with a ladyboy which is a man "surely" is nothing like having sex with a man.

If a man puts on lipstick and a frock then if you bed them you are not having sex with a man? This guy still has male bits dangling in the way of where you want to put yours. It's a man 100% Only women bleed and when a lady boy can grow a womb and uterus then and only then will they be considered female. Just my opinion

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

I do not want a ladyboy that require several kilograms of filler to get to look nice.

I don't want a man, sorry guys but I prefer the sweet smell of peaches over chocolate. Now offence intended. Once you have tried the pleasures of a real woman there is nothing else. Women are the creation of god and that feel of soft smooth female flesh against your body beats a 3 day growth anyday.

OMG frollywolly

What about animallike?

Throw some lipstick and a frock on the animal and call it an animalboy and problem solved. If the goat is dressed like a woman then it must be a woman... then it wont be the same as Beastiality.
same thing. Dress your pet lamb in frock and it doesn't make it a woman or your wife. A man in frock doesn't make him a woman. The sheep is still a sheep and the man is still a man.

This thread has detoured (I could have said deviated) so far from its original discussion as to be quite meaningless at this stage. Perhaps the modsshould now call it a draw, and bring it to a close.

• Like 2

wow... this is interesting

I was in Pattaya friday and saturday and walked past this exact spot and had the SAME ladyboy aggressively court me over to his/her bar. I got real bad vibes from that one. I was on the other side of the street so they couldn't grab me, but you could see her eyes were messed up.

Yep that is definitely a bloke dressed in womens underwear. He does even look the slightest bit like a woman no wonder the American told this ugly bloke to bugger off. The Thai guy probably said to the American, "Do you think I am pretty" and when he was told the truth, your a dog he got upset.

Always a pleasure to read illiterate and ill-informed speculation in the pages of ThaiVisa of a Monday morning.

Now come on ladies, put your handbags down. It's a bit early for swinging them.

• Like 1

Obviously this ladyboy does not look at her best in these photos, but I'm willing to bet that she looks good when made up and dressed in the bar.

We don't know what happened here, except that someone was attacked which may or may not have been an act of self defence.

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand, and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason.

Like I said, I don't know what happened here, but the poor quality of reporting probably means I never will.

You need to read the Pattaya news clippings a bit closer. Every week there is at least one, and sometimes several, reports of lady boy assaults and thefts. It's a big problem here.

And we're pretty sure we know what happened. The guy told the lady boy to bugger off, probably in much strong terms. If you've been here long enough, you know the outcome of that. A high heel being used as a weapon. Definitely not very lady like. laugh.png

This is an assault. Pure and simple. Charges should be pressed. Even if the victim isn't still in the country.

Edited by Jaybee2

Obviously this ladyboy does not look at her best in these photos, but I'm willing to bet that she looks good when made up and dressed in the bar.

We don't know what happened here, except that someone was attacked which may or may not have been an act of self defence.

I know this:

1/ I have been to that bar myself, and many other ladyboy bars and I have never been attacked or ever seen any of the "girls" acting in any threatening or violent manner at all.

2/ I have seen many men be incredibly rude and insulting to ladyboys in Thailand, and I have witnessed farang men physically assaulting a ladyboy for no reason.

Like I said, I don't know what happened here, but the poor quality of reporting probably means I never will.

You need to read the Pattaya news clippings a bit closer. Every week there is at least one, and sometimes several, reports of lady boy assaults and thefts. It's a big problem here.

And we're pretty sure we know what happened. The guy told the lady boy to bugger off, probably in much strong terms. If you've been here long enough, you know the outcome of that. A high heel being used as a weapon. Definitely not very lady like. laugh.png

This is an assault. Pure and simple. Charges should be pressed. Even if the victim isn't still in the country.

Using a high heel as a weapon is standard procedure for Tha LBs. I've been in a couple of fights with LBs. or better said, have been attacked by LBs. The one will not soon forget me, as she got the beating or her life.

With the other, it was pretty much of a stand-off, she gave up, and I walked away unharmed. She never laid a heel on me, as she was a big ugly one, so I wasn't stupid enough to get close range, where she could clock me with that heel, which she was swinging with ill intent. I got in a few good kicks, which made her even more angry, but every time she charged me swinging the heel, I was able to dodge her.Lucky for me, I was sober, and am pretty quick, or it might have gone badly for me.

BTW, there is not way the LB arrested for the recent assault on the American would look good with any amount of make-up. Or any amount of plastic surgery, for that matter. IMHO.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

OMG frollywolly

Thanks for sharing with us, are you on or off your medication now? Just curious cheesy.gif