Russian tourist found dead in Pattaya condominium room

webfact

Russian tourist found dead in Pattaya condominium room

PATTAYA: -- A Russian tourist was found dead in a condominium room on Jomthien beach in Pattaya City, Chon Bur at 11 pm Sunday, police said.

The man was identified as Vladimir Shahmatov, 29.

His friend told police that the man has been staying at the room for 20 days. Police said there were no sign of foul play.

He died about 10 hours before his body was found.

His friend told police that he knocked the door to take him out to tour Pattaya at night but Shahmatov did not answer the call so he looked through the window to see him lying so he alerted security officers.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Russian-tourist-found-dead-in-Pattaya-condominium--30241135.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-08-18

CHON BURI
Russian tourist dies in Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A Russian tourist was found dead in his room in Pattaya, Chon Buri province on Sunday near midnight.

Police said Vladimir Shahmatov, 29, had been dead for about 10 hours. There were no signs of violence.

His friend told police that Shahmatov had been in Pattaya for about 20 days. They went out together on Sunday and Shahmatov later returned to his room.

There was no reply when his friend knocked at his door later in the day. He looked through the window and saw his friend on the floor. He then called a security guard, who opened the door but Shahmatov was already dead.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Russian-tourist-dies-in-Pattaya-30241138.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-08-18

Russian tourist found dead in Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A 29-year-old Russian tourist was found dead Sunday night in a condominium room in Pattaya.

Pattaya police identified him as Mr Vladimir Shahmatov.

He was found dead in Room 444/595 on the third floor of the SA condominium on Jomthien beach at 11.09 p.m.

He died on the bed, sleeping with blanket covering from his legs to chest, but wearing no clothes.

There was no traces if fighting in the room but police found his passport with Number 507766664, showing his Russian nationality, but of British race.

Forensic police said he had died for 10 hours ago.

His friend said Mr Stigmatic stayed at the room for almost 20 days.

Prior to the finding, he and Shahmatov rented a car to drive in Pattaya and then returned to their rooms to relax.

He said they planned another tour Sunday but his friend didn’t show up. He later knocked at his room door but received no response.

He then alerted security guards of the condominium.

But he said his friend always had cramp on the legs.

Police said they have sent the body for autopsy and were coordinating with the embassy to contact his relatives.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/russian-tourist-found-dead-pattaya/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-08-18

DVT (deep vein thrombosis) perhaps as 29 is quite young for natural causes though of course possible. R.I.P.

no wouldn't be cramp it would be numbness

and payboy I hope you find your correct place in the world ...............

DVT (deep vein thrombosis) perhaps as 29 is quite young for natural causes though of course possible. R.I.P.

It actually doesn't say if he had the cramp always during his life or always during his holiday.

My thoughts were actually that he got a blood clot in his legs during his flight, there is a special name for it, but I don't remember it now.

It actually doesn't say if he had the cramp always during his life or always during his holiday.

My thoughts were actually that he got a blood clot in his legs during his flight, there is a special name for it, but I don't remember it now.

It's called DVT as I mentioned above as it can create a pulmonary embolism. smile.png

Cramp in leg possible blood clot that broke lose went to heart or brain. But the thing is what caused clot a fight? If a fight then it is murder. Or Thai police term Suicide. Case closed rest peace. Seem to be a lot of tourist dying lately in Thailand Whether it be them swan diving off a balcony Or stabbing themselves to death. Is it the food , water or something else?

Is there a log kept of how many foreigners die each year, or maybe a week in Pattaya? RIP

It would have to be quite a large book i think,

but yes would be very interesting to know,not

just for Pattaya ,but the whole of Thailand.

Yes 29 very young to die, RIP, just wait and

see what cause the police come up with,maybe

like when they found 2 Swedish guys dead on

the floor of their rented house,verdict Hypothermia,

it was middle of summer at the time.

regards Worgeordie