Thaivisa Chat

penzman

I can't find anyone either. I think there's a secret place where the same five people tell each other the same jokes revolving around the drinking habits of Yorky and LC! :o

Not the same jokes.. we manage to come up with some original stuff... :D

totster :D

I´ve been on there many times lately, and usually at this time (noon guatemala - midnight thailand)

So in england you are all off to the boozer, in LOS you are all struggling to get out of the boozer, and often there´s just some undead guy from the land of OZ (who´s in my time zone) and a British professor related, I strongly believe, to someone from the Davinci code....

I´ve been on there many times lately, and usually at this time (noon guatemala - midnight thailand)

So in england you are all off to the boozer, in LOS you are all struggling to get out of the boozer, and often there´s just some undead guy from the land of OZ (who´s in my time zone) and a British professor related, I strongly believe, to someone from the Davinci code....

Well.... I happen to be in there now !

totster :o

I can't find anyone either. I think there's a secret place where the same five people tell each other the same jokes revolving around the drinking habits of Yorky and LC! :o

They still don't believe I only drink 5-6 beers a week!!! :D

They still don't believe I only drink 5-6 beers a week!!! :D

Yeah, me too............ :D

redrus