Pattaya Best Car Wash? Andy car care, N2 car clean or Expat motors Car clean near Panpan Thappraya ?

thairastawoman

If you are in the area, the Shell station south of Huay Yai traffic light does the outside of a car for 80-100B.  Inside also for around 120B.  I think that also includes the underneath.  Not 100% sure as it seems the price is different from time to time.  They've also got an AC waiting room with water and coffee.

Edited by craigt3365

2 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I suppose you're one who lets a dealer "detail" your new ride "for free" before you drive it away for the first time. If so, the paint damage likely started then and all the improper washes since then have only added to it.

But it's your ride so as long as your happy that's all that counts.

Finally.

^ I'm in Jomtien also, would much prefer a drive through car wash or a self wash one with power hoses.

There's a car wash in the Garage just before Lotus on Suk'vit, another one on the road that is at the top end of Soi Watboon travelling from the beach. The turn is a small road circa Three hundred yards before Suk'vit to the left, 200 yards (to the Right) after the big Buddah tree again on your right.

Obviously there's the one in Tutcom car park, but I agree with your post, they're closing left, right and centre.

6 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

What's going on? Used to have 4 car washes around where I stay (end of Jomtien). Now only one left. Seems like car washes are closing down all over the place.

WB

Quite a few here on Sukhumvit in NaJomtien.  Shell station does a great job for 100B.

• 8 months later...
On 12/8/2016 at 6:10 PM, ericg1953 said:

N2  on Pattaya tai is excellent.  I've been going there for years and it's consistent and catering to high end cars as well 

Another top notch wash/wax is Glossline on Suk.  Opposite Cockpit bet Patt Tai and Pattaya Klang 

Not better than any other car wash but over expensive, this is all what I can say about this one.

The new Quik car wash on sukhumvit at caltext is a lot better, and at least the UK guy knows what he is doing and talking about, unlike 99.99% of the Thai.