Gya clubs :)

padsterj

Thailand and Thai people are open and diverse, so being straight in a Gay club is no big deal....it's 2014 ... Times have changed and people have changed...

Saying all that a Gin and Tonic is quite a Camp Drink....

Hey ... I happen to like the odd (or even) G and T.

Only when the weather is hot.

Refreshing different.

Maybe one bottle of gin through the Duty Free ... then back to the Rum and Cokes.

Sorry if I offended you, it was not intended... I like Southern Comfort and Coke ?? So not sure where I would be on the scale...

Semi-camp. possibly retro 80's.

I like good strong bourbon myself. My partner prefers the 'breezer' wine coolers.

Possibly retro 80's thank goodness I kept my flares and flowery shirt, next time I tread the boards, I will be wearing that groovy outfit.....

Thailand and Thai people are open and diverse, so being straight in a Gay club is no big deal....it's 2014 ... Times have changed and people have changed...

Saying all that a Gin and Tonic is quite a Camp Drink....

Hey ... I happen to like the odd (or even) G and T.

Only when the weather is hot.

Refreshing different.

Maybe one bottle of gin through the Duty Free ... then back to the Rum and Cokes.

Sorry if I offended you, it was not intended... I like Southern Comfort and Coke ?? So not sure where I would be on the scale...

Semi-camp. possibly retro 80's.

I like good strong bourbon myself. My partner prefers the 'breezer' wine coolers.

Possibly retro 80's thank goodness I kept my flares and flowery shirt, next time I tread the boards, I will be wearing that groovy outfit.....