Gya clubs :)

padsterj

I was wondering around near where I live and found a bar called Chill Chill so went in and had a couple of drinks which was entertaining as I asked for a beer and a gin and tonic this took about 15 mins to sort out :) so my beer was brought and placed on the table in front of me I said to the girl and a young man were gin and tonic they smiled at me, so I sat waiting after about 5 mins I decided to start drinking my beer whilst I await my g+t only to find they had put it in the beer lol I really thought my sign language was quite clear, obviously not lol anyway had another couple then paid and started to leave I noticed another club/bar just opposite it called Gstar so I wondered in there and ordered my drink I was stood watching the stage act which was a pretty lady singing there was a lot of men in there but some women too I just thought its early and maybe get busy later, so i gets another couple of beers after about an hour about 8 men/boys came on stage wearing just underware,then it clicked lol, I swiftly finnished my beer and left but to be fair if the young men hadent come on wearing underware I could have happily stayed there watching the acts it was fun :) anyway my question is, in uk its quite acceptable for straight people to go to gay bars with no problems,is it the same here or would I have been in some sort of trouble with the locals if I had stayed ? silly question I know but id like to know if I was upsetting anyone :)

WOW ... I need to slow down ... I read that heading as Gay Clubs ... facepalm.gif

Busy little beaver our padsterj ... OP's

I hear a drunk.gif coming on ... James, care to join me?

My shout.

No thanks, I'll pass on a drop in to a gay club - but enjoy it.

Back to the OP, our resident expert JT aka DeknoiJT will be along swiftly to answer your question in earnest.

OP, if it was me I would be worried about myself.

Sitting for an hour in a gay club and nobody approached you?

I would be in tears..............

Lol I certainly dont look the approachable type :) but I dont worry about it I'm an ugly guy some of us have to be :)

• Like 2

Would you have tried to "milk" the boys in underpants?

• Like 1

Ahhhh......he's back.

Yesterday, we had a good gossiping about you with Mr ND.

Good thing you were away.......but try not to overdo it.

Thailand and Thai people are open and diverse, so being straight in a Gay club is no big deal....it's 2014 ... Times have changed and people have changed...

Saying all that a Gin and Tonic is quite a Camp Drink....

Hey ... I happen to like the odd (or even) G and T.

Only when the weather is hot.

Refreshing different.

Maybe one bottle of gin through the Duty Free ... then back to the Rum and Cokes.

Thailand and Thai people are open and diverse, so being straight in a Gay club is no big deal....it's 2014 ... Times have changed and people have changed...

Refreshing different.

Maybe one bottle of gin through the Duty Free ... then back to the Rum and Cokes.

Sorry if I offended you, it was not intended... I like Southern Comfort and Coke ?? So not sure where I would be on the scale...

I grew up in the midwest (Fargo, ND), middle of the bible belt. When I was in high school, I remember the first gay bar that was opened. It was called "My Place". It was subsequently firebombed by the locals. (No joke.)

Anyways, Thailand is an open and accepting place. Gay, straight. TiT, no one cares one way or another, which is one of the beautiful things about the country.

EDIT: electric six "gay bar" song posted while I was writing my post, so I deleted it from my post.

Edited by submaniac

WOW ... I need to slow down ... I read that heading as Gay Clubs ... facepalm.gif

Busy little beaver our padsterj ... OP's

I hear a drunk.gif coming on ... James, care to join me?

My shout.

No thanks, I'll pass on a drop in to a gay club - but enjoy it.

Back to the OP, our resident expert JT aka DeknoiJT will be along swiftly to answer your question in earnest.

AKA several other nom de plums, I hear.

• Like 1

Ahhhh......he's back.

Yesterday, we had a good gossiping about you with Mr ND.

Good thing you were away.......but try not to overdo it.

Been busy Costas tongue.png

• Like 1

Refreshing different.

Nothing camp about G&T...as you say, very refreshing in hot weather....a slice of lemon or lime...yum. ...just can't find good tonic water here!

Wait, they really put your gin and tonic in your beer? That's crazy. How did it taste?

it didnt taste too bad at first but the more you drank it the worse it tasted lol I cant balme the thais really its my fault for not speaking there language,but to be fair a bit of common sense would say give it to me in a seperate glass, at least that way if i wanted it in my beer i could pour it in myself lol in all my life that is the first time ive asked for 2 drinks and had them both put in the same glass and I often have a beer with whisky chaser lol

It sounds to me as though the OP is bi-curious but doesn't know it yet and also has been reared on a diet of homophobia.

Just do it, OP...I;ve heard that members here really enjoy the not-homosexual (wink wink) experience of ladyboys.

nope just a lot of years working the doors (bouncing) in gay clubs as well as straight ones,there seems to be a very lot of gay men in Thailand so noticing a few in a bar didnt ring any bells as there where quite a few in the chill chill bar too.

It sounds to me as though the OP is bi-curious but doesn't know it yet and also has been reared on a diet of homophobia.

Just do it, OP...I;ve heard that members here really enjoy the not-homosexual (wink wink) experience of ladyboys.

nope just a lot of years working the doors ...

Working the Doors ... is that what it's called now-a-days.

• Like 1

Refreshing different.

Maybe one bottle of gin through the Duty Free ... then back to the Rum and Cokes..

Sorry if I offended you, it was not intended... I like Southern Comfort and Coke ?? So not sure where I would be on the scale...

Me ... offended.

Not so good Sir.

Just saying that a GnT is a drink enjoyed by many a persuasion.

Refreshing different.

Semi-camp. possibly retro 80's.

I like good strong bourbon myself. My partner prefers the 'breezer' wine coolers.