6 month triple entry visa question re 2nd and 3rd entries

I have a six month 3 entry visa issued in uk and came in on 8th July, I heard that rules regarding doing a same day visa run to Cambodia etc have been changed. Can someone give me the correct information as to what I need to do to go out and come back in to qualify for my second and third entries. I would like to do the quick out and in run, but do not want to get stuck in Cambodia on my re-entry.

Thanks in advance

KB

Just have 20k baht with you in case you are asked to show it is about all you can do to prepared.

There have been no confirmed recent reports of anybody being denied entry when using another entry of their visa.

There have been no rule changes for tourist visa entries only visa exempt entries.

• Like 1

Just have 20k baht with you in case you are asked to show it is about all you can do to prepared.

There have been no confirmed recent reports of anybody being denied entry when using another entry of their visa.

There have been no rule changes for tourist visa entries only visa exempt entries.

Joe, are travellers cheques in foreign funds acceptable?

Thanks for the quick reply Joe, much appreciate the advice, will post back on here once I have done the run first week of next month, here's hoping!

KB

I have a six month 3 entry visa issued in uk and came in on 8th July, I heard that rules regarding doing a same day visa run to Cambodia etc have been changed. Can someone give me the correct information as to what I need to do to go out and come back in to qualify for my second and third entries. I would like to do the quick out and in run, but do not want to get stuck in Cambodia on my re-entry.

Remember that each entry can be extended for 30 more days at any immigration office for Bt 1,900. That gives you 180 days in country with a single border hop, or up to 270 days with two.

Remember that each entry can be extended for 30 more days at any immigration office for Bt 1,900. That gives you 180 days in country with a single border hop, or up to 270 days with two.

Good to know Paz cheers. So in order to use that facility, I just need to go to the immigration office before my first entry runs out and then I presume they push back each subsequent one by the thirty days each time I do this.

KB

Good to know Paz cheers. So in order to use that facility, I just need to go to the immigration office before my first entry runs out and then I presume they push back each subsequent one by the thirty days each time I do this.

Yes, most people does that.