Friends In The Real World?

Gfunk

I was just wondering how many people on this forum know and are friends with other members,

or do you think its possible that you know a forum member in the real world and dont know that they are a member of the forum

I know 2 other members very well wont say who but you might be able to guess

or do you think its possible that you know a forum member in the real world and dont know that they are a member of the forum

I have thought about it too, given the fact that this forum is very popular. So, I think it's really possible on this matter. :o

welll I do not know NOBODY...right now....but it could be interesting to meet at least s o m e of the ppl in here s o m e d a y ... when I finally decided to settle down. I guess it is anyhow a big difference between communicating via (very well done) thaivisa - way or in "real life" (face-to-face). Let's see what happens...

wolfie

(currently) austria

I haven't been a member of this group long and so far haven't met any of it's members in person but HAVE met members here I'd feel comfortable "breaking bread with". I belong to 34 Forums however and on my FAVORITE the Yahoo U-Tapao Group (all ex or retired military members who served at U-Tapao Royal Thai Navy Airbase during the Viet Nam War years (308 members) I have met many.

We even had a U-T Group Int'l Reunion in Pattaya Beach last Oct-Nov and manyu members showed up. Some hadn't been back to Thailand since the 60's or 70's.

Since I joined that Forum, I have met with other members who live here in San Antonio and in So. Carlsbad CA, and Palm Desert CA among other places. The members who made the reunion trip were from all over the U.S. and a handful of members who live in Thailand full time.

It was GREAT.

Ken/Lat Bower

I haven't been a member of this group long and so far haven't met any of it's members in person but HAVE met members here I'd feel comfortable "breaking bread with". I belong to 34 Forums however and on my FAVORITE the Yahoo U-Tapao Group (all ex or retired military members who served at U-Tapao Royal Thai Navy Airbase during the Viet Nam War years (308 members) I have met many.

We even had a U-T Group Int'l Reunion in Pattaya Beach last Oct-Nov and manyu members showed up. Some hadn't been back to Thailand since the 60's or 70's.

Since I joined that Forum, I have met with other members who live here in San Antonio and in So. Carlsbad CA, and Palm Desert CA among other places. The members who made the reunion trip were from all over the U.S. and a handful of members who live in Thailand full time.

It was GREAT.

Ken/Lat Bower

Stick to it Ken ... you are an inspiration. :o

I have tried to set up a few social outings with different members  :D , so the only ones I really know well, are my mates Dr Evil and Mini Mee - I saw Dr Evil about 10 days ago in Pattaya - apparantly :o

Gent,

I'm honored that you consider me your mate (presuming I'm Mini Mee) after all the abuse we've gone through - no hard feelings buddy... :D

Me & the missus are coming back to LOS later in the year - maybe can all sit down for a civilized beer or two?

Boon Mee

I talked with several members in the chat room.

With some of them I shared friendly information and depending on the place where they will settle down,we most probably (I hope) will meet some day.

With IT,I will need further contact for satelite connection.

Some members have interesting and nice background information.

Many others are just sex minded /bar minded and so on.So not really any foundation for contact.

I choose to live outside the usual places so automatically there will be less contact possible. :o