What visa do i go for?

I have a question to you experts.

I am going for a new visa next month, and were planning on a tv, but after all thats happened tha last couple of weeks i am unsure of what to do.

I would prefer another tv, as i already speak ok Thai, and have no real desire to go back to school.

You should also know that if i go the ED route, i will attend classes, because if i do it, i do it correctly.

But a short history of my visas so far:

After my first 30 days on arrival excempt, i had an ED-visa from 19/11/10 - feb 2013 (27 months)

Feb. 2013 i got a single entry tv from PP

2 entry tv Vientiane on May 2013

2 entry tv Vientiane on Dec 2013 (only used the 1st entry correctly because last use date exceeded by 1 day when i went for my 2nd entry.)

2 entry tv Vientiane on 19/03/14 until now where i am on my last 30 days.

You also need to know i will be getting a new passport before i go for the next visa.

My question is do i go for the ED visa which would probably be a sure thing, or would it be ok to go for an extra 2/3 entry tv, which i would prefer as i may only stay here for another 6-8 mths.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Maybe i should add that i am one year away from the retirement visa, so thats not an option as of now.

Edited by JannoDL

You should be able to get another 2 entry tourist visa in Vientiane.

I you plan trying to stay for another year the ED visa may be the best route but you probably don't have enough time to get the paperwork to get one. So a single entry tourist visa might be a good option.

You should be able to get another 2 entry tourist visa in Vientiane.

I you plan trying to stay for another year the ED visa may be the best route but you probably don't have enough time to get the paperwork to get one. So a single entry tourist visa might be a good option.

I was thinking about that, and if i went that way, a quick visa run would give me another 15 days to wait for the paperwork right?