phnom penh when use agent can get multi o ?

i still have 87 days in pasport, but bad luck i must go phnom penh....question is their way to get non o multi , bcs when leave my non o multi expired on 22 .8 last entry

so for non 0 multi i willing pay an agent, antyy agent can garantee ?

bcs see here in thaivisa , that nothing sure. i bad luck last country where i was 3 day ago not issue, i know before....now phnom penh???

pls help bcs go thuesday

-marriage cert no prob

-condo no prob

-money in bank no prob

- or others ????

thanks

You will not get a multiple entry non-o there. They don't do them.

Agents cannot help with any non immigrant visa. You have to make the application yourself. The only thing they can do is expedite it so you don't have to wait 4 days to get it.

If you are just making a short trip you could keep the remainder of your 90 day entry valid by getting a re-entry permit for it.

I went to PP for my non B last week and an agent handled all of it. I never stepped foot in the embassy. No idea about an O though.

PP will ONLY issue a single entry non b visa

after that they will tell you you must get ur extension in country as thats the rules.

100%

from the Thai Embassy there;

As your girlfriend has already received a Non-B visa once, existing regulations prohibit us from issuing another non-B to her again. Please contact your nearest Immigration Office in Thailand to extend the existing visa, as this is the correct way to extend her stay in Thailand.

I went to PP for my non B last week and an agent handled all of it. I never stepped foot in the embassy. No idea about an O though.

WatUp, At PP, what documentation did you need in order to get your Non-B? What agent did you use (was it someone hawking on the street outside the embassy or an office), and how much did it cost you?

I'm also wondering if using an agent greased the process for you (ie. my understanding is these guys often slip a few notes to the immigration officers to get to the front of the queue, and I assume to overlook any potential paperwork issues).

Am asking you because your experience is so recent and at the same embassy I plan to go to. I have experience getting Non-O marriage visas and know various aspects of the process can vary from office to office and depending on who you talk to.

I appreciate your response.

WatUp, At PP, what documentation did you need in order to get your Non-B? What agent did you use (was it someone hawking on the street outside the embassy or an office), and how much did it cost you?

I'm also wondering if using an agent greased the process for you (ie. my understanding is these guys often slip a few notes to the immigration officers to get to the front of the queue, and I assume to overlook any potential paperwork issues).

Am asking you because your experience is so recent and at the same embassy I plan to go to. I have experience getting Non-O marriage visas and know various aspects of the process can vary from office to office and depending on who you talk to.

I appreciate your response.

From this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/753404-non-b-single-entry-for-wp-in-kl/#entry8283257

I just went to Phnom Pehn last week for a 3 month non B. I didn't have the labor approval letter either but had a bunch of other documents from my company. I really hate that stuff so Wed at about 5pm I went to one of the random travel agencies along the river that advertise visa services, gave them all my paperwork and paid $115 for the express service. $100 for normal service and the visa itself is $80 which is included in the $115 payment. My passport with my new non b was ready on Friday at 6pm. Very painless and PP is a lot cheaper to hang out than SG.

Firebase,

I had all documents in order except for the labor dept letter which I doubt is relevant for your O and I would definitely heed the advice of the other members who posted in your thread.

WatUp,

Thanks for the info. I'll be getting a Non-B this time around, but from what i've been able to find out, using an agent not only makes the process easier (and possible) but is also required. Glad you posted the prices. I read in another thread where as recently as 3 weeks ago, in PP, someone was gouged for $150, and they had even tried to get more for expedited svc. The agent in question was a referral from an officer at the gate of the embassy.

I agree. PP is a great place to hang out whether you are getting a visa or not, and can even head to the beach as part of the trip. A lot better than Vientiane or Savanakhet, anyways, where you're just killing days.

Thanks for sharing your experience.