• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to put a few questions to these 300 survivors:

1) How did you survive?

2) How did you fight the extermination?

3) Do you believe in self-defence?

4) How did you turn up in Israel?

5) Which country did you or your parents came from?

6) Which country are you going to live in after Israel stops fighting?

7) How will you survive again?

8) How will you fight the extermination again?

9) Do you prefer extermination or self-defence?

To cut through this crap if any man of any religion believes that God made us in His image -

- how do you know he was working in a Realistic manner?

There's no shortage of blame to go around, but justifying unacceptable behavior by claiming "they started it" is a tactic used by children to expiate themselves and to shift blame.

Nonsense. Article 51 of the UN Charter plainly recognizes “the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence, if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations” by ANYONE and that includes a terrorist organization - Hamas - shooting thousands of rockets at civilians.

• Like 1

And not one word of condemnations about the extra judicial executions of so called collaborators

by the Hamas last week, where by several dozens of them were dragged to the city square and shot

on the spot in front of many onlookers including children, an act that was even condemned by the

Palestinian center for human right and Amnesty international, I guess with some people no matter

what the Hamas dose they are still the good guys..

http://www.pchrgaza.org/portal/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10604:pchr-calls-for-stopping-extra-judicial-executions-in-gaza&catid=36:pchrpressreleases&Itemid=194

"And not one word of condemnations about the extra judicial executions ..."

"...an act that was even condemned by the Palestinian center for human right and Amnesty international..."

How can there be not one word of condemnation if the two organizations you cited condemned it? Certainly people are allowed to criticize the treatment of Palestinians without commenting on every other event that has occurred in the past few hundred years.

Condemning Israel for something it's doing doesn't imply that Hamas is an angelic & benevolent organization.There's no shortage of blame to go around, but justifying unacceptable behavior by claiming "they started it" is a tactic used by children to expiate themselves and to shift blame.

The relentless marginalization of the Palestinian people, the destruction of their homes, and the Bantustan-ization of land they are "allowed" to occupy is as much of a provocation as bombs and rockets of Hamas and those actions of Israel have been condemned repeatedly by international organizations even though that isn't mentioned every time something new happens.

I was referring to the holier than thou "Holocaust survivors" petition, they apparently,

can only see one side of the issue and jumping on the band wagon of blind condemnations

of the only country in the world that actually gave them identity and refuge after feeling the

concentration camps, talk about gratitude...

• Like 1

I don't care if it's one holocaust survivor or 40, they have the guts to speak out against inhumanity, good for them.

Nobel prize-winning author Elie Wiesel is ONE holocaust survivor and he spoke out against the inhumanity of Hamas. Shame on those who deny him.

• Like 1

You'd do well to adopt this belief before quoting sources as truth.

I already do. That is why I usually check multiple credible sources to verify information, to make sure that information is accurate.

Edited by Ulysses G.

But we do believe that Palestine has a right to a homeland and it should be, at the very least, the lands they owned after the 1947 giveaway by GB and The UN.

They turned that deal down. They have never "owned" the land that they were offered and refused.

• Like 2

Nobel prize-winning author Elie Wiesel is a great man.

Jews rejected child sacrifice 3,500 years ago. Now it's Hamas' turn.

In my own lifetime, I have seen Jewish children thrown into the fire. And now I have seen Muslim children used as human shields, in both cases, by worshippers of death cults indistinguishable from that of the Molochites.

What we are suffering through today is not a battle of Jew versus Arab or Israeli versus Palestinian. Rather, it is a battle between those who celebrate life and those who champion death. It is a battle of civilization versus barbarism.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/01/elie-wiesel-condemns-hamas-for-using-children-as-human-shields-calls-on-gazans-to-reject-hamass-child-sacrifice/

The name "Jewish 'Anti-Zionist' Network" speaks for itself - a bunch of loons. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Karl Marx and Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovitch Bronstein) were loons too?

• Like 1

people need to understand that to be a "Holocaust Survivor" doesn't mean that u spent time in one of the concentration camps...to qualify and receive compensation u only need to have been alive at any point between 1939 and 1945.....I would like to say a lot more about this period in history but big brother wont allow it

• Like 1

In the year 2014 there are people who take the story of Abraham for real?

May I suggest to them to listen to Leonard Cohens song "the story of Abraham".

Particularly the part..... you who command the armies now......

Of course the real loons might say that Leonard Cohen is just another QUOTE loon UNQUOTE.

• Like 1

to be clear only 40 hollcaust survivors signed this out of about 500,000. The rest are children and grandchildren.

http://ijsn.net/gaza/survivors-and-descendants-letter/

Like that makes a big difference. They are still Jews speaking out against a vile wrong being committed against Palestine.

As it was mentioned here before, being a Jew doesn't automatically make your opinion better

or stronger than others, there are many Jews, both living in Israel and outside of Israel who

doesn't see eye to eye with the Government of Israel, and one or two extreme ultra orthodox group

are practically calling to the abolishment of Zionism and the state of Israel and actually siding

with the PLO and their ilk, acting like a fifth column inside of Israel, and guess what, no one throw

them in jail or execute them...unlike the barbarian Hamas,,,

I have no time for Hamas apologists or justifiers, nor those who criticise Israel for doing what they must to keep these mad Muslim fundamentalists at bay. Typical of BBC to publish that story , and ignore the 17 summary public executions of 'suspected collaborators'. Isis , Hamas , Boko Harem , Hezbollah .. they are all mad muslim fundamentalists , who want to kill the infidel , and even each other if they believe a slightly different version of Islam. Its all they care about. World domination. The world should be thankng Israel forstanding up to these murdering savages

• Like 2

Maybe the ones that didn't sign it should have spent a bit more time at the camps to open their eyes and to realize that there is no excuse for what is going on right now...

to be clear only 40 hollcaust survivors signed this out of about 500,000. The rest are children and grandchildren.

http://ijsn.net/gaza/survivors-and-descendants-letter/

Edited by JarekN
  • Like 2