Holocaust survivors condemn Israel's Gaza 'genocide'

Lite Beer

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that Hamas has weight requirements for human shields, but there is more obesity in Gaza than in England and Germany. For women, it is much higher than the US as well.

14-Obesity.jpg

You have raised this issue a number of times. Research, I previously provided the link for you that was ignored, will tell you it's mainly a matter of poor diet for the many Palestinians in the West Bank & Gaza who are reliant on high energy food supplements from relief organisations.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

to be clear only 40 hollcaust survivors signed this out of about 500,000. The rest are children and grandchildren.

http://ijsn.net/gaza/survivors-and-descendants-letter/

Like that makes a big difference. They are still Jews speaking out against a vile wrong being committed against Palestine.

I have the feeling they haven't read the Torah..

The usual bunch of self-hating, liberal Jews.

Not just liberals, the Neturei Karta orthodox mishuganas visit Iran for their holocaust denial expo, there are an estimated 5000 of them. It's a shame they believe the holocaust was a hoax otherwise they would no doubt get on famously with the holocaust survivors who want to boycott Israel.

I have been of the impression that they believe that the holocaust was the will of the almighty and outside their concern for that reason alone.

Obesity problems? None of the murdered children I saw on TV were obese. Neither was their grieving parents.

How many did you see? 5?

10 times from different angles?

How many of them were murderer by Hamas ? And be very careful how you answer, evidence is already out

So just "ignore" thousand of rockets. Don't be ignorant. No country on earth would do it and there is no reason why Israel should either. bah.gif

Sure no country on earth would ignore it, but not in deliberately killing children. These actions are putting you and your friends 'out of the lot' and puts you in the same group as the worst killers in history. Hamas is not deliberately killing children and that's why the world's sympathy is at this moment on their side and not on Israel's side. The Jews had a lot of sympathy in this world after the holocaust and now they loose it all. Not even an excuse for the school bombing, nothing, really arrogant.

You right, Hamas deliberately targets all and any civilians. Kidnaps and kills teenagers and bombs hospitals .

In case you were not aware, try to catch up

Israel isn't "murdering" children. Israel is in a military conflict with Gaza. It is not Israeli policy to INTENTIONALLY kill children. They are going after specific targets and sadly there are civilians there. Israel does make an effort to warn civilians, likely more than any army in the history of the world. Is it still not enough? Perhaps not. But to suggest the Jews of Israel are deliberately "murdering" babies and children is little more than a modernization of the age old "blood libel" antisemitic lies used to stir up hatred of Jews. It has been done here repeatedly by presumed "progressives" and in my vie they are doing this INTENTIONALLY. They know full well casualties in war when you go after military targets are not murder but they can't help themselves ... their hatred is totally transparent.

There are also of course many MISTAKES where yes innocents do get killed. Those are certainly not "murder" by any stretch of the definition.

It is also well understood placing military targets near and in civilian areas is a tactic of Hamas which knows full well there will be lots of civilian casualties which they cynically use to for their global anti-Israel propaganda. Now Hamas is on record as being virulent Jew haters, with totally genocidal intentions towards the Jews, but these "progressive" are almost just as bad, becoming Hamas CHEERLEADERS and eating up and buying the Hamas propaganda at face value.

Yes if you are calling Israelis child murders you are in effect explicitly supporting Hamas.

If a tiny minority of Jews do that, they are doing the same, and yes, there are such people as self hating Jews.

Edited by Jingthing