You will have to kill us!

andreandre

He's good for a laugh at times..you really can only laugh

Today in defense of ex mayor ''He's not a ''kingpin'' [of taxi mafia] he's a local businessman...rolleyes.gif

Well at least he is innocent until proven guilty or maybe you are the judge or knows better than the rest of us.

So many of you think you know better, when in fact you know jack s#^$. I really can't see the big fuzz about PW and AM - Don't read the comments if you don't like them. C'mon - sitting at the computer and gossip like a bunch of chicken. Buhuuu!!

HI Alan how are you - finally you got on here to defend your arrogant self. Well done - now try and behave

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm neither AM, any other staff or have anything to do with PW or any other news outlet. I agree that he can be harsh and some of his comments is out of line, but seriously - starting a topic on TV about a person you disagrees with is simply to low. You also insinuating, that he is in the "pocket" of your so-called "mafia king-pin". Not only are these comments both laughable stupid and narrow minded, but they clearly shows that you might "think to much".

I will put your intelligence and sound judgement into question as it clearly shows you have none of them.

Over and out!

Listen Alan its ok - if you want to start a new account and only comment on this article its ok - we all understand.

Maybe if you remove the advertising for their hotel on your website we might not think such things and maybe when an article is published about the "pair" you might not moderate everything which is something you do not do for other stories.

When people point things out about your flawed thinking dont moderate it and then reply to it then. Hardly very fair now is it.

You see many of us do like the PW for their stories we just dont like your arrogance and the manner in which you treat your readers. Without readers PW is nothing so please remember that.

As for getting back to the original OP - i personally think if he had apologized to the Royal Navy regardless whether he is right or wrong he would be out of trouble. Instead he is gone on a crusade which will ultimately lead to PW and his destruction.

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's good for a laugh at times..you really can only laugh

Today in defense of ex mayor ''He's not a ''kingpin'' [of taxi mafia] he's a local businessman...rolleyes.gif

Well at least he is innocent until proven guilty or maybe you are the judge or knows better than the rest of us.

So many of you think you know better, when in fact you know jack s#^$. I really can't see the big fuzz about PW and AM - Don't read the comments if you don't like them. C'mon - sitting at the computer and gossip like a bunch of chicken. Buhuuu!!

HI Alan how are you - finally you got on here to defend your arrogant self. Well done - now try and behave

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm neither AM, any other staff or have anything to do with PW or any other news outlet. I agree that he can be harsh and some of his comments is out of line, but seriously - starting a topic on TV about a person you disagrees with is simply to low. You also insinuating, that he is in the "pocket" of your so-called "mafia king-pin". Not only are these comments both laughable stupid and narrow minded, but they clearly shows that you might "think to much".

I will put your intelligence and sound judgement into question as it clearly shows you have none of them.

Over and out

Me thinkith he doth protestith to much... blahblahblahblah clap2.gif