You will have to kill us!

andreandre

Headlines on the not to be mentioned blogsite after the blogsters were refused entry to a media info meeting..

Same crap from the guy who also said ''we will not pay bail..we will go to jail for our beliefs"

A couple of hours inside and ''voila'' home free......coffee1.gif

PS they should be more careful with the words they choose...this quote could easily be done..

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And apparently toda3y he says no more commenting on his behalf - I wonder who has shut him up?

Yes, and they need to stop ..have become very aggressive/ridiculous again of late in comments.

Also could well be to do with their non entry to the meeting

A while ago they were making bold statements basically taking credit for the army take over ..said it was all because the site had said it was a good idea and that the general read the blogs and took the advice...smile.png

Then defending to the hilt in comment section against anyone who dared make a post against this action by army..really sucked up to the military big time, and now appears it was all in vain..".Go away" they were told.

This ''no more commenting'' is as much BS from them as the ''no bail'' and ''you'll have to kill us ""quotes

He meant kill the blog, not literally kill him.

Sorry no coffee this evening..forgive me..EDIT my mistake..wai.gif but i take it as it is written here...

''If the one or two people inside the Navy with a grievance against us wish to silence us, they will have to kill us.''

They don't have to kill the blog..its going to die a natural death next Feb when his WP expires anyway..

Edited by andreandre

Calling a newspaper a blog is probably the highest insult one can make. Then again, quite accurate definition of an newspaper which "interviews" itself and nominates itself as the business of the year.

I understood that the original report came from Reuters. When PW reposted the Pulitzer award article, did PW publish whole article or only parts of it?

He is an old man and has been trying to sell his rag of late. Mid 70's and running a blog and fighting in court with possibility of jail, that's a lot of stress for any man but at his age it's insane.

He hasn't got his passport so I guess he hasn't got an option.

He is winding down.

• Like 1

He is an old man and has been trying to sell his rag of late. Mid 70's and running a blog and fighting in court with possibility of jail, that's a lot of stress for any man but at his age it's insane.

He is winding down.

I'm fairly sure he is 66 or 67.

• Like 2

Calling a newspaper a blog is probably the highest insult one can make. Then again, quite accurate definition of an newspaper which "interviews" itself and nominates itself as the business of the year.

I understood that the original report came from Reuters. When PW reposted the Pulitzer award article, did PW publish whole article or only parts of it?

Calling a newspaper a blog is probably the highest insult one can make.

You ever see the amount of people that he ripped into and insulted for calling his blog a ''news paper'?

It is not a news paper!!

• Like 1

He is winding down.

I'm fairly sure he is 66 or 67.

I stand corrected but doesn't take away from my point.

He is trying to sell the rag and retire as it's wearing him down.

Edited by LivinginKata
comment removed

Just more overly dramatic nonsense. The guy needs to just shut his piehole.

As pedantic and squabbling as you may feel he is, let's not forget he has done a lot for publicizing the plight of the the Rohingya people. Probably more than anyone.

I would give that credit to Chutima, actually.

• Like 1

Just more overly dramatic nonsense. The guy needs to just shut his piehole.

As pedantic and squabbling as you may feel he is, let's not forget he has done a lot for publicizing the plight of the the Rohingya people. Probably more than anyone.

I would give that credit to Chutima, actually.

Yeah, I should have said "them."

The comments have not gone away , , in fact seem to have increased and its obvious that the future of one of PW's sponsors [taxi/tuk-tuk mafia bosses] has made the comments even more vitriolic.on the 'jailed drivers story'

Dont dare say anything about the hopeful demise of these crooks..Eds will roast you!! I think that he has responded on every single comment so far, with great gusto

In part of one comment in defense of these gangsters he points out that prab..organised the drivers in matching tee shirts.[wow thats got to be a good man huh] w00t.gif

Why to comment on PW site? The editors can fully moderate the discussions and therefore show only the comments which they wish.

Move the discussion to their Facebook feed or to twitter. Those are not so easy to moderate.

I just wonder what the Finale for PW will be when the work permits expire. I guess there will be a nomination and award for the best newspaper in the world.

Reuters say that pw published part of the story and took it out of context which is why they claim to not have offered support to the 2. In fairness though what a pole of rubbish on Reuters behalf.

The way I remember it was text published from Reuters as its own without disclosing the true authors. I suppose the rationale was they had contributed much of the information within the article, but....

Fairly much an unpardonable sin in the journalism world.

Unfortunately the guy is unable to keep his ridiculous opinions to himself - if you dont agree with him he will moderate your post - abuse you - and if you do reply moderate again.

It is very obvious he is in the back pock of the Keesin clan - another fine story yesterday.

• Like 1