How many 2000 litre water tanks can you get on a Toyota pick up truck?

iainiain101

Have a guess before looking at the picture.

This guy was pulled over by the traffic police outside Varee school this morning. They usually let traffic violations like seat belts and using mobile phones go in the interest of traffic flow. I guess this was just too much for them!

post-23669-0-63377800-1409019050_thumb.j

Looking at how his truck is not down at the back, I think the tanks were empty.

What's the problem? whistling.gif

Don't judge the weight of the tanks by the position of the truck.

I had once a Toyota Vigo deliver me what was at least 2 tonnes of stone, and you couldn't see anything about the truck.

I looked under the truck and there were lots of leaf springs.

They told me it could load 5 tonnes w00t.gif

If they were full of water it would weigh around 23 metric tonnes, I think it's safe to assume they are empty!

I think it is ok, just light, empty plastic containers and looks pretty secure....bit harsh getting done for that.

If they were full of water it would weigh around 23 metric tonnes, I think it's safe to assume they are empty!

I think it is ok, just light, empty plastic containers and looks pretty secure....bit harsh getting done for that.

Not a big problem really..tricky if strong wind around tho'

PS ;Check your math..i think you have shortchanged yourself by a large amount of tonnes..wai2.gif

Yeah that's a good one, but I don't think it beats the Vigo I once saw reversing back up a motorway exit because he didn't think he could get under the overpass that was labelled 5.15 Metres.

He had (at a quick count) at least 144 fully assembled contractor size wheelbarrows on board.

Which surprised me, because I've yet to see anybody actually using a wheelbarrow in Thailand. blink.png

Yes.. can't really see the problem. No obvious over-load in weight, and it even has proper additional lights all the way at the back.

This guy is in the top 1% of transportation excellence.

Winnie you are usually right on. How did you miss this one? It was perfectly obvious that the cops wallet needed another 200 baht.tongue.png

I had once a Toyota Vigo deliver me what was at least 2 tonnes of stone, and you couldn't see anything about the truck.

With half tonne axles.

With half tonne axles.

Probably changed the axle as well, I don't know, but it looked impressive under that car and as I said my order was 2 tonnes and you didn't see that the car was loaded.