old fellas tell me off for not paying non prostitutes

silomplaya

It's because they have such a low opinion of themselves (and by extension other farangs), that if they don't pay, they feel guilty. This makes them angry when other people don't pay because they themselves have set this standard for themselves (however misguided) which other people don't follow.

• Like 1

Many older blokes i meet get upset when they hear thai women are buying me beers giving me good food and a place too stay and showing me the sites around los and try to tell me they are offering me a service and i should be paying them.

The Stud.

Many older blokes i meet get upset when they hear thai women are buying me beers giving me good food and a place too stay and showing me the sites around los and try to tell me they are offering me a service and i should be paying them.

The Stud.

The dreamer.

If you're gullible enough to believe what the OP has posted, and it appears that some of you are, you might also be interested in a Nigerian money-making scheme that is guaranteed to earn you big bucks.

You dont believe me?? Whats not to believe??? Its true but your attitude is what im on about.... as a young buck ive learned money is nowhere near as important as charm and social skills.

The Stud.

The dreamer.

The Bull S##ter?

If you're gullible enough to believe what the OP has posted, and it appears that some of you are, you might also be interested in a Nigerian money-making scheme that is guaranteed to earn you big bucks.

You dont believe me?? Whats not to believe??? Its true but your attitude is what im on about.... as a young buck ive learned money is nowhere near as important as charm and social skills.

You missed "stunning good looks and modest to a fault".

Edited by giddyup

facepalm.gif ......................laugh.png

Oh great stuff, how about heading out to Thong Lor or Slim at RCA without any money, please make sure to come back and let us know how far your looks, charm and social skills get you.

PS, dont bother trying to flog the HiSo types dodgy timeshares, they could buy and sell you.

• Like 1

Rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhht

Oh great stuff, how about heading out to Thong Lor or Slim at RCA without any money, please make sure to come back and let us know how far your looks, charm and social skills get you.

PS, dont bother trying to flog the HiSo types dodgy timeshares, they could buy and sell you.

Lmfao i been to rca and the girls are all over me for not one satang ........

Just with a good bunch of full of life falangs that made the night , might not have pulled but left with 20 numbers to show for it.

Old fellas seem peeved that there charm may have worn off and the greenbacks all they got left . Try to mimick bruce willis , george clooney and sean connery you might just find your mojo

Edited by silomplaya
  • Like 1

Just with a good bunch of full of life falangs that made the night , might not have pulled but left with 20 numbers to show for it.

Old fellas seem peeved that there charm may have worn off and the greenbacks all they got left . Try to mimick bruce willis , george clooney and sean connery flicks you might just find your mojo

Try not sitting around with a handful of green backs and see what happens.....facepalm.gif

Old fellas seem peeved that there charm may have worn off and the greenbacks all they got left . Try to mimick bruce willis , george clooney and sean connery you might just find your mojo

Window shopping?