old fellas tell me off for not paying non prostitutes

silomplaya

If you're gullible enough to believe what the OP has posted, and it appears that some of you are, you might also be interested in a Nigerian money-making scheme that is guaranteed to earn you big bucks.

While OP may just be trolling, what he describes is quite common. Thai people are in general very generous and if they have money they like to share it. It however isn't related to how young and handsome you are, but rather to how poor you present yourself as.

• Like 1

If you're gullible enough to believe what the OP has posted, and it appears that some of you are, you might also be interested in a Nigerian money-making scheme that is guaranteed to earn you big bucks.

My email says I've won some 10 Million £ at least 3-4 times a month.

I must be quite rich...

While OP may just be trolling, what he describes is quite common. Thai people are in general very generous and if they have money they like to share it. It however isn't related to how young and handsome you are, but rather to how poor you present yourself as.

true you must be one of the only ones on here who actually knows 2 squats about thai mentality , the rest are still angy at the world because the 7 /11 staff short changed them 20 baht three years ago. Edited by silomplaya

You dont believe me?? Whats not to believe??? Its true but your attitude is what im on about.... as a young buck ive learned money is nowhere near as important as charm and social skills.

Oh great stuff, how about heading out to Thong Lor or Slim at RCA without any money, please make sure to come back and let us know how far your looks, charm and social skills get you.

PS, dont bother trying to flog the HiSo types dodgy timeshares, they could buy and sell you.

Lmfao i been to rca and the girls are all over me for not one satang ........

Just with a good bunch of full of life falangs that made the night , might not have pulled but left with 20 numbers to show for it.

Old fellas seem peeved that there charm may have worn off and the greenbacks all they got left . Try to mimick bruce willis , george clooney and sean connery you might just find your mojo

LMFAO, as one who visits there regularly, you may fool those reading who have never been, but you dont fool me.

You are making this up as you go along, nice troll work.

The girls were all over you, yeah pull the other one, most of the girls are there with their boyfriends and keep to themselves.

By your own words, "didnt pull", wonder why that was, the looks charm and social skills not cut it with the HiSo types.

Left with 20 numbers, yeah right, dream on.

Or was that for dodgy timeshare/boiler room types offering you a job?

You dont believe me?? Whats not to believe??? Its true but your attitude is what im on about.... as a young buck ive learned money is nowhere near as important as charm and social skills.

So how did the drink prices at RCA compare to Shanghai - as that was where you said you were currently (sorry "already") located...... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/754323-is-stickman-right/

Or can you not say as they are always being bought for you...............................rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

true you must be one of the only ones on here who actually knows 2 squats about thai mentality , the rest are still angy at the world because the 7 /11 staff short changed them 20 baht three years ago.

Agree a bit. Generally they will share it with family and close friends. Havent met a Thai yet who had some money and decided to spend it on a stranger in a bar.

Oh great stuff, how about heading out to Thong Lor or Slim at RCA without any money, please make sure to come back and let us know how far your looks, charm and social skills get you.

PS, dont bother trying to flog the HiSo types dodgy timeshares, they could buy and sell you.

Lmfao i been to rca and the girls are all over me for not one satang ........

Just with a good bunch of full of life falangs that made the night , might not have pulled but left with 20 numbers to show for it.

Old fellas seem peeved that there charm may have worn off and the greenbacks all they got left . Try to mimick bruce willis , george clooney and sean connery you might just find your mojo

LMFAO, as one who visits there regularly, you may fool those reading who have never been, but you dont fool me.

You are making this up as you go along, nice troll work.

The girls were all over you, yeah pull the other one, most of the girls are there with their boyfriends and keep to themselves.

By your own words, "didnt pull", wonder why that was, the looks charm and social skills not cut it with the HiSo types.

Left with 20 numbers, yeah right, dream on.

Or was that for dodgy timeshare/boiler room types offering you a job?

what are u on about chap ??? I was dancin on the floor with all types of birds in rca... . U dont have to pay them to dance wih ya you know , theres this thing called mutual attraction and thai people feel it too .

maybe they ignore you because you seem like an uptight geek who spends his days as troll hunter on thaivisa instead of meeting non pay for play girls.

I turned down several offers for free room and board, houses, cars, etc. Prefer my freedom.

it's cos ur hung like an elephant slip.....it's got nothing to do with ur ugly mug. ;)

No no no. I am unfortunately hung that way and am told "Noooo, tooooooo bigggg"

I turned down several offers for free room and board, houses, cars, etc. Prefer my freedom.

it's cos ur hung like an elephant slip.....it's got nothing to do with ur ugly mug. ;)
No no no. I am unfortunately hung that way and am told "Noooo, tooooooo bigggg"

ok Al. lol, u poor bastard.