'Dek waen' motopunk makes his own 'drive-thru' 7-Eleven

webfact

'Dek waen' motopunk makes his own 'drive-thru' 7-Eleven
By Coconuts Bangkok

711bike.jpg?itok=nmk6g6_D

In what dark dystopia did accepting a good dare become a crime?

BANGKOK: -- A video clip of a teenager driving a motorcycle around in a 7-Eleven convenience store in Bangkok hit the internet recently to great acclaim.

The event happened when said teenager was dared by his group of friends, so he says, to enter the convenience store on his motorbike. The biker drove in and made a trip around the store amidst the confused and irritated stares of other customers and staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up8LWOM_HEs

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/08/26/moto-teen-makes-his-own-drive-thru-7-eleven

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-08-26

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take away his licencse, obviously he´s not in the mental shape to operate a motorised vehicle......too bad this doesn´t mean anything in LOS.

Good thing is (bad for him), now that he´s on youtube everyone can admire this guy´s glory forever.

Deg wean, I fkn h8 them, drving around with a death wish and dragging others into unnecessary accidents bah.gif

• Like 2

Thais imitating American's drive thru shopping experience.

Reading this story i'm thinking there's some serious $$$$ to be made.

I'm used to cars/trucks double parking right outside the shop they are visiting because the space 50 metres down the road is too far for them to walk. Now we've got motorcycle riders to lazy to park up outside and walk in.

Needs a bit of work, I'll have a word with me mate Del and this time next year......whistling.gif

post-62796-0-20104200-1409047246_thumb.j

PS. My thoughts on the kids in the video jerk.gif

• Like 1

Take away his licencse, obviously he´s not in the mental shape to operate a motorised vehicle......too bad this doesn´t mean anything in LOS.

Good thing is (bad for him), now that he´s on youtube everyone can admire this guy´s glory forever.

Deg wean, I fkn h8 them, drving around with a death wish and dragging others into unnecessary accidents bah.gif

why do you assume he has a licence?

We just had another story today on this forum about Thai kids' supposedly lower-than-average IQ.

And then we are privy in this video to the idiotic laughter and giggling accompanying a teenage nitwit's dumb dare...

Your honor, I rest my case.

Guess the low IQ news is so-so true then.

LICENSE ???? Where do you live ?

well, take a look at the 2nd part of my first sentence......his licencse (if he got one) doesn´t prove anything and has no value. It only proves that one day he was clever enough to find the DLT and put his name under a form. There you go, have fun on the streets smile.png

why do you assume he has a licence?

hmm there´s at least a small chance?

If the BiB do their job, they can trace the plate number, and they've got plenty of face pix between the Youtube and CC videos to get the rider for reckless endangerment and not wearing a helmet lol... But really, it's a great opportunity for the BiB to gain face on Youtube if they corral this idiot. Sure, I've done some really stupid things in my past, but never in my own back yard and never placing anyone but myself in any danger.

• Like 1

No question, that's stupid, but I think that it is really harmless. If you once experience real dek waen, you would be happy to be confronted with this guy. They burned people and had a good laugh about it, hurting innocent people just for fun etc. etc.The area I live these motorbike gangs have regular fights seriously hurting and even sometimes killing each other(never mind) but they also scare people off when having a party, ceremony or other public sessions. Nobody show them their limits, neither BIB nor a village community which should stand together. Yes sad, very sad....

Fatfather

Mixed feelings about this one - not sure if a brainless kid's joke like this one makes a crime. It's stupid and unnecessary, yeah. But we did a lot of stupid and unnecessary things too when we were kids. I'd say let him have his five minutes of fame for Pete's sake... Nobody got hurt, some people got a good laugh of it, so what?

• Like 1

He was named on TV tonight. There are plenty of stupid youths all around the world, I was one once, 'youth is wasted on the young' is so true in many cases.

What Thailand needs is enforcement of the laws so idiots know the consequence of their actions.

Good luck General Prayut

The lad has been condemned on here but it really was a bit of harmless fun. Nobody was in real danger of being hurt and I'm sure that if the staff asked him to turn off the engine and wheel the bike out he would have done it.

I'm sure that some posters have forgotten the silly little pranks they pulled when they were younger. To be honest, I thought "What an idiot" at first and then remembered the plain stupid dares and thoughtless stunts I pulled well into my 30s. This pales in comparison to what some of us have done but forgotten.

• Like 2