1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

I don't know what activities took place between Aisha and Mohammed, nor her and his ages at the time. Neither do you and neither does anyone for sure because there are no contemporaneous accounts.

Only those written well over 100 years later.

Actually, it is written and may be correct that the marriage was at 6 and the consummation at 9. I posted all of this earlier, and various links so wont do so again. Moreover, even if i concede perhaps he did not penetrate her until 9, there is the persistent problem of the others saying how "he" prefers Aisha and Aisha was always having to wash "semen from the clothes of the apostle of allah." Its really not necessary for you to see my point, but don't define my point as "neither does anyone for sure." Sure as in being in the room? What nonsense of a standard. Multiple people uploaded their data for posterity regarding these issues. It is right there with significant comment. And so the circle for which this road opened is closed; muslims do worship the prophet as being the perfect man and seek to emulate him in every way. This is the highest expression of a life well lived. As this is their authorization for nearly all actions of life (sharia controls nearly every aspect of muslim life), they would follow even the behaviors in relation to sex with children, or "foreplay."

• Like 2

If Aiysha was 15 or 19 or well into her developed years, why is there all this discussion about 'thighing' her? She must have been a small child in that case.

Sexual activity between consenting adults doesn't always include vaginal penetration, and there is such a thing as foreplay.

If your sex life has no foreplay and only includes vaginal penetration, I'm sorry for you and your partner; it must be rather boring.

Of course, the only accounts of what transpired were, like the accounts of her age, written well over 100 years later and were most likely written thus to please the author's superiors at the time in order to justify their sexual abuse of children.

Just as today, unfortunately, some Muslims still do.

But as said before, child sexual abuse is not a Muslim problem, it is a worldwide problem; with approximately 40% of all child marriages occurring in India.

However, the Islam haters aren't interested in that. They don't care about this dreadful crime, they don't care about the victims.

All they care about is having another reason to justify their prejudice against all Muslims.

I congratulate you on the bold, if not mad approach, following the affirmation that Aisha was a child, to make your point noting "sexual activity between consenting adults doesn't always include vaginal penetration." You are either saying this child, age 6 or 9, was a consenting adult, or the acts reflected in the religious texts were foreplay. Its unfortunate that you put this in there. Or, if mistaken, its unfortunate you didn't recognize the greater point you made.

When historians try to determine whether there is validity to certain things in the past one of the things they look at is cui bono- who benefits, and also "would something like this, so unlikely, really be untrue?" Historians have consistently found the curious fact that when outlandish or odd declarations are found out of context they are actually correct (Nevertheless, the entries regarding Aisha and Mohammed are in koranic contxt).. Now, child sex would not have been out of context at the time, not for new islam and not for the pre existing tribal structure it came to rest upon. Had it been, certainly these notes 100 years later would not be written. Had it been absurd Aisha was 6 it would have been blasphemy; it was taken for granted.

We have the usual slander thrown in here as well, in suggesting we have no interest in the victims, just an excuse to vilify all Muslims. Well that wonderful little Yemeni girl on the Memritv link was Muslim, or as a chattel does she and those like her not count? You point out the endemic child abuse in India, but as with honor killings Hindus seem far more able to leave that barbarity behind them when they move to the UK. Were ANY of those arrested in Rochdale Hindu?

Hindus? none so far identified in the Rotherham sexual abuse scandal.

The Rotherham report explicitly identified, although the minority, non-Muslims were involved in the localised sexual abuse. For the report a relatively small number of cases were 'sampled'. So far indicative numbers of alleged non-Muslim offenders has not been disclosed. It is documented that Muslims were abused & many suffered extreme & repeated sexual abuse, again overall indicative numbers have not been released. From evidence produced so far it is valid to say the abuse by the Pakistani Muslims was in part motivated by a derogatory / disrespectful attitude towards non-Muslims. Claims the attacks by some in the Muslim community against caucasians were only based upon racial lines not supported by CSE experts. The report also mentioned that 95% of UK sexual abuse cases are attributable to 'whites'.

The above is not 'apologist' just a summary statement of the report. If people wish to argue the findings in the Rotherham reports, point to the supporting links

• Like 1

If your statistic is correct, then Muslims are over represented in child abuse cases. You say 95% of abuse is by whites, but 4.4% of the population is Muslim. I think some salient points are being missed.

In order to sexually abuse another, most offenders need to see the victim as an object, rather than a person. In this case, children of a different race and religion are easier to objectify than those are similar to the perpetrator. This is a broad generalization, but there is a factual context to it.

Second, with this specific situation, as with many religions, the life-style of the leaders is what is to be aspired to and to be emulated. In the case of Islam, that can include sex with a child. They have a handy justification and those who wish to argue with them would have to refute the invocation of god. That's not easy to do.

Catholic priests, on the other hand, can't really invoke many Biblical reference when they molest children. They can make excuses, but those are human excuses, not religiously invoked excuses.

Until groups are aware that the laws of the land are supreme, and not some religious construct, such problems will exist in the way that this one does.

Not my stats, from the Rotherham report, that included input from a HMG agency. The stats would represent the lowest level, on the criminality scale, of sexual abuse, through to rape with physical violence.

In my opinion the offenders were well aware of the criminality of their offences under UK law, they constantly threatened the victims to keep silent and in a few cases the victim’s families. In any case their crimes are also forbidden in Sharia Criminal Law.

FYI. Excerpt from the Rotherham report:

11.34 The scale of the problem;

c) the exercise of control through drugs, rape and physical force. In Rotherham, 55% of such children had used heroin at least once per week; 40% had been raped; 73% had sexual health problems; 33% had attempted suicide

d) the section on perpetrators mentioned an Asian family (read as Pakistani Muslims) involved with taxi firms, and identified 50 people, 45 of whom were Asian, 4 were white, and 1 African-Caribbean

Edited by simple1

The report sounds like it was written by 7x7 or you!

Neither 7x7 or I have attempted to minimise the sexual abuse crimes committed by Muslims in Rotherham, nor does the report.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

In my opinion the offenders were well aware of the criminality of their offences under UK law, they constantly threatened the victims to keep silent and in a few cases the victim’s families. In any case their crimes are also forbidden in Sharia Criminal Law.

There is no such thing as criminal sharia law in the UK- yet!

The report sounds like it was written by 7x7 or you!

Neither 7x7 or I have attempted to minimise the sexual abuse crimes committed by Muslims in Rotherham, nor does the report.

But the causes of the abuse have consistently been minimised on here by some posters.

• Like 1

I believe I an correct in saying Saudi Arabia & Yemen are the only Muslim majority countries that do not have laws on the minimum age for marriage. Those Muslim countries that do have laws in place have huge issues for enforcement in the face of Muslim conservatives and tradition. Politicians / leaders, who have influence are critical for societal changes, require the vote / support of the conservatives to stay in power. If the more moderate leaders push to hard for rapid changes, (there have been a number of assassinations) are voted out or removed the will for law enforcement will only get worse.

The ongoing issue of sexual abuse in Muslim majority countries / comunities is terrible and heart breaking, but it is illegal and against Islamic principles. Countries under the jurisdiction of Sharia Criminal Law have the death sentence for crimes such as rape, death sentences are carried out. Mudding sentencing is the tradition of Blood Money. As we know the evidential requirements for Sharia Criminal Law are onerous to say the least, but slowly changing in some Islamic countries.

< death sentence for crimes such as rape>

Good luck getting a conviction for that with the requirement of FOUR witnesses. Obviously the vast vast majority would be ignored.

What can't be ignored is that under Islam, a female is of less worth than a male. That speaks for itself.

If your statistic is correct, then Muslims are over represented in child abuse cases. You say 95% of abuse is by whites, but 4.4% of the population is Muslim. I think some salient points are being missed.

In order to sexually abuse another, most offenders need to see the victim as an object, rather than a person. In this case, children of a different race and religion are easier to objectify than those are similar to the perpetrator. This is a broad generalization, but there is a factual context to it.

Second, with this specific situation, as with many religions, the life-style of the leaders is what is to be aspired to and to be emulated. In the case of Islam, that can include sex with a child. They have a handy justification and those who wish to argue with them would have to refute the invocation of god. That's not easy to do.

Catholic priests, on the other hand, can't really invoke many Biblical reference when they molest children. They can make excuses, but those are human excuses, not religiously invoked excuses.

Until groups are aware that the laws of the land are supreme, and not some religious construct, such problems will exist in the way that this one does.

Not my stats, from the Rotherham report, that included input from a HMG agency. The stats would represent the lowest level, on the criminality scale, of sexual abuse, through to rape with physical violence.

c) the exercise of control through drugs, rape and physical force. In Rotherham, 55% of such children had used heroin at least once per week; 40% had been raped; 73% had sexual health problems; 33% had attempted suicide

d) the section on perpetrators mentioned an Asian family (read as Pakistani Muslims) involved with taxi firms, and identified 50 people, 45 of whom were Asian, 4 were white, and 1 African-Caribbean

Non Muslims in Rotherham as in other parts of Yorkshire will not believe those 4.4% figures. 20 % in Bradford, don't make me laugh.

• Like 1

Non Muslims in Rotherham as in other parts of Yorkshire will not believe those 4.4% figures. 20 % in Bradford, don't make me laugh.

Kindly comprehend the overall figure of 95% of 'white offenders' given in the report is national. As I have already commented stats would include relatively minor level of sexual abuse (I would guess the majority of offences) such as verbal comments, through to the most severe level of criminality.

I am not into opinionated second guessing of the latest report on sexual abuse in Rotherham. If you wish to continue commenting, read the report and let us know where the report is proven to be factually incorrect.

Edited by simple1

Kindly comprehend the overall figure of 95% of 'white offenders' given in the report is national. As I have already commented stats would include relatively minor level of sexual abuse (I would guess the majority of offences) such as verbal comments, through to the most severe level of criminality.

I am not into opinionated second guessing of the latest report on sexual abuse in Rotherham. If you wish to continue commenting, read the report and let us know where the report is proven to be factually incorrect.

It depends on what you mean as factual correct, certainly many people in Rotherham Know that certain aspects of these crimes against non-Muslim children have been played down. Why would that be?.

It depends on what you mean as factual correct, certainly many people in Rotherham Know that certain aspects of these crimes against non-Muslim children have been played down. Why would that be?.

Post removed to enable reply.

It's talked to in the report

More shame!

"The video shows the Police Commissioner being questioned about why, among many things, the UK police found a 11-year-girl being sexually abused by Muslim men and charged the girl for being drunk under age and did nothing to the Muslim men"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/frontpagemag-com/how-the-left-gave-u-k-girls-to-muslim-rape-gangs/

Thanks for showing that Video, very enlightening on what has been taking, and is still taking place behind the scenes. I suspect that this Chief Constable was purposely picked to take on the role he is now performing. To say that after 2 or 3 years in his post he has not investigated the actions or non-actions of the policemen concerned is amazing, then he goes on to admit that he has not discussed these events with his predecessor, who had overhaul responsibility, leads me to think he is full of Bullshit.

• Like 1

Looks like the Police have not changed at all:

Rotherham child-sex victim confronts her alleged abuser in the street... but SHE is arrested by a van load of police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756140/Rotherham-child-abuse-victim-confronts-alleged-abuser-street-SHE-arrested-van-load-police.html

Edited by jacky54

Rotherham child-sex victim confronts her alleged abuser in the street... but SHE is arrested by a van load of police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756140/Rotherham-child-abuse-victim-confronts-alleged-abuser-street-SHE-arrested-van-load-police.html

Absolutely amazing!

"The woman was arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated public order offences."

Well it is a free country, or is it.

A new article in today's Express( sorry don't know how to copy/paste) Raja Hussein was found guilty of molesting a young student in Sheffield last October, yet unbelievable he has been spared jail, as this is his first conviction. Where does he live, just 12 miles away in Rotherham.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who is to blame for the abuse against these children?, is it solely the Muslims.

Unfortunately In Rotherham the electorate is very closed minded, they vote Labour for the simple reason that they have never questioned what Labour stands for,preferring to vote for the political party that their parents and grandparents voted for.

In the 2010 general election Labour gained 45% of the vote, this was after it became known that young children had been abused and that the Labour council had tried to hide the fact.

In 2012 a by election was held in Rotherham, after the sitting Labour Member of Parliament,Dennis McShane had been found guilty of fraud and sent to prison, amazingly the Labour vote increased further to 46%.

We then come to 2014, again after most of the facts have become general knowledge to the world at large. So what affect has this had on the electorate in Rotherham, well again amazingly the Labour vote according to a recent opinion poll now puts the Labour Party at 48%.