Rare fruittree's for trade

namdocmai

I have seedlings of Pingan, Pedalai, eugenia candolleana (rainforrest plumb), achacha, grafted avocado and some more for trade. I will only swap them for other fruittree's that are not available in Thailand because they are all rare and very hard to find.

PM me if you have something to swap but it has to be a nice fruit which is sure not for sale on Chatuchak or anywhere else in BKK.

Sorry dont have trees but have seeds for callaloo a west indian form of spinish grows prolificly to about 4 ft and I have seeds for a frute called gac very high in anti toxics. can be found in thailand but quite rare.This is a vine and travels far the leaves can also be eaten. Not as great as yours but I would be happy with some seed from your trees

Say, I don't have any for trade but are you willing to sell some? I/m interested in avocado, rainforest plumb. Wouldn't have any macadamia grafts by chance?

http://www.tropical-exotic-seeds-and-plants.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=0d452f56b1d9d17eaca42170e87060e6

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/shefloral2008/m.html?item=251584535201&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3AOC%3AGB%3A1120&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I bought them online from these shops but you have to check the site regularly because they have to be in season to get fresh seeds.

If you guys are interested i know more online shops.

I just do it for hobby and it is much work here in the city BKK to grow plants, buy pots, buy seeds, mix soil, water them, fertilize them so i don't want to sell them for some baht, in our homecountry's those tree's are not cheap as well. I want to swap them so i can extend my collection of rare fruittree's.

If you order seeds from that ebay seller i might want to swap but i don't need anymore durians, for a marang i will swap because i have only 2 marangs growing now and they are selected by a very experienced fruitgrower, you won't find selected fruitseeds on ebay.

Macadamia i don't have, i have a small garden in the city. I can make grafted avocadotree's though but it is very hard to get new variety's. If somebody can bring scions from good avocado variety's from Hawaii, Australia, Florida then i m sure interested and willing to swap.

Also i am looking for fingerlime scions or grafted plants. I want the red champagne variety, Ricks red, or sunshine yellow from Australia. No seeds because they take 10 years to fruit.

Also i want keledang but i will get selected seeds from the best keledangs soon. Dragonfruit cuttings from good varietys from Florida are also what i like to get.

I can also make cocktailtree's, many variety's on one tree. I have mangotree's here with 10 different mango's on them and am working to do the same with avocado.

My jackfruittree has 2 variety's now, also i have amber jackfruit from australia which is the best of the world according some pro's. Never ate it myself.

Abiu is also a great fruit that will grow in Thailand and i got selected seeds for the best ones. Further i have bali salak (snakefruit) , fiji longan, white jaboticaba, pulasan grafted, achacha, ross sapote, canistel,yellow grumichama, eugenia involucrata, garcinia intermedia, precocious dwarf mangosteen grafted, many rare mangovariety's, eugenia neonitida, pitomba, pitangatuba and more. You won't find these in Thailand.

• Like 1