to farang or not to farang? that is the question.

silomplaya

Was in a mall in bkk and it seems like the girls in the mall selling shoes , make up, and handbags etc etc are on another level and dont go with farang .

its almost like there is only a certain percentage of thai ladys that are confident with english and not scared to be judged by goin wih a farang.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once found a pair of very attractive female twins working in Chester's Grill.

aaah.... now I understand... and when you tried to impress them, they put your face on the grill.. that is why you are wearing that helmet now tongue.png

• Like 1

you should not buy yourself high-heels, handbags and make-up....

You thought your remark, would escape my attention.

How wrong you can be.....do you know that me and Mr Cool have eyes and ears in Rhech Tum where we live?

Anyway, there are thousands of lesbians out there, why wouldn't they look at a cute farang?

• Like 2

you should not buy yourself high-heels, handbags and make-up....

You thought your remark, would escape my attention.

How wrong you can be.....do you know that me and Mr Cool have eyes and ears in Rhech Tum where we live?

Anyway, there are thousands of lesbians out there, why wouldn't they look at a cute farang?

at CUTE farang they would... tongue.pnggiggle.gif

Posts removed

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Like 1

O Farang, Farang,! wherefore art thou Farang?
Deny thy father and refuse thy shop;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my money,
And I'll no longer be intersted.

Will a farang by any other name smell as sweet?

Learn to speak thai. If you can't pull after that, maybe you have other issues to deal with.

That there is the secret to it all. If you can't speak Thai, you're left with BG's, farang-hunters, and other downtrodden, certifiable nutbags who don't have the goods to attract a decent Thai guy. But if you can speak the lingo, the world is your oyster.

• Like 1

I once found a pair of very attractive female twins working in Chester's Grill.

Without photos it didn't happen!

Many of these fast food places hire very cute asst. managers. Would make tons selling their ASSets..............lol.

What is their problem?

Was in a mall in bkk and it seems like the girls in the mall selling shoes , make up, and handbags etc etc are on another level and dont go with farang ---silomplaya,

.* TESTICULATING.

. Waving your arms around and talking b0ll0cks...................coffee1.gif