SWEET, "poetic" justice with a BS traffic stop.

Adeeos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the copers pull me and the old girl up here, "I say nuffin" just hand over the papers

sit back and wait for the game.

The coper thinks stupid farang, so he talks with her and i say nothing "untill" he starts being

a smartass then i hit him with his own language, if your not in the wrong and have everything

in order <deleted>> them.

• Like 1

A couple of weeks ago I stopped at a red light. I went about 5 cm over the line. A tuktuk beside me was completely over the line, and there was a motosy in front of the tuktuk.

Cop steps off the footpath blowing his whistle. Guess who he harangued?

Nope, you're all wrong. He waved at me gently with a smile to back up a bit, and told the tuktuk and the motosy to pull over to the curb.

True story that I didn't think was worth telling until this OP.

He probably knew you have a Thai baby.

Was this conversation in Thai or English? Hard to believe the cop would initiate it in English since he was talking to the Thai woman. It's also hard to believe the OP can understand Thai.

I say it's BS.

It initiated in Thai,, He spoke to her in Thai, and me in English,,,, once all the searching was over... He asked HER, "Why you with Farlang man" in English, I'm assuming so I'd understand he was trying to rile me, So no... NOT BS

I'd say the cop was talking with the rider Thailady thinking she had a john on the

back.

No, her clothes def don't give that impression ,, Jeans, tennis shoes, and polo with resturaunts name on it,, She wasn't dressed like a working girl,,,

I'd say the cop was talking with the rider Thailady thinking she had a john on the

back.

No, her clothes def don't give that impression ,, Jeans, tennis shoes, and polo with resturaunts name on it,, She wasn't dressed like a working girl,,,

Hey it doesent matter what she was wearing an Asian woman with a frang at night.

My missus is 11 years older than me and people think "ha hooker and a john"

I dont give a shit! but this is what they want to think!!!